Time to move up

brianm767

Registered
Well as I've mentioned in an earlyer post, were looking to move my daughter up from her Ninja 500,  a girl is supposed to come pick up her ninja this evening and if she does I will be buying something soon, my buddys bringing over his Wifes SV650S tonight so she can ride it,  she's going to take out my wifes F4I and the SV and see waht she likes, she sat on the SV last night(picture) and by looks and sound she like the SV. sounds like one badd ass lawn mower to me.  we'll need to lower what ever we buy an inch or two,  the SV is an 2006, Yosh pipe, full cowls, rear hugger, 858 miles on it, $5,000
I'll see what else I cand find out there for 5K I dont want to go over that,

Also a guy is supposed to pick up my Hayabusa tonight, I'm starting to get cold feet,  I'll still have a CBR1100XX to ride and I'll pay off a credit card that's been nagging me for years, but I think I'm going to misss it, but if I do my buddy has a beautiful 01 Busa, half the miles on it that mine has and I could buy it for $200 more than I'm selling mine for.   so 200 bucks to knock off 11,000 thousand miles, oh I forgot I'd have to pay taxes also, but still not too bad.  and you'll ask, why sale the Busa? sale the XX,  I lost a XX in 02 in a crash, I missed it so much I had to get another one, it took three years to find a nice clean red XX, I could go out this afternoon and find a beautiful Busa in just about any color I wanted to buy, after all, how many XX's do you see when your out on a ride, and how many Busa's do you see? and I can get atleast a grand more from th Busa than the XX, and I need the money.

Please no gear commets, she does have full gear, she was riding the F4 around the block, literally

From this( MSF school), too this (her Ninja) to  SV or F4I?or
rock.gif
? has to be fuel injected, and $5K or less,  

IMGP7140.jpg

IMGP7575.jpg

IMGP8254.jpg

IMGP7155.jpg

Cool pictures.... Cool to see the ladies on bikes. Wife wants one too but doesn't know how to ride yet.

The SV looks cool with the full fairing.

Be safe out there....

(Ruben @ Oct. 14 2006,10:22) Cool pictures....  Cool to see the ladies on bikes.  Wife wants one too but doesn't know how to ride yet.  

The SV looks cool with the full fairing.

Be safe out there....
My wife is at the motorcycle class at the local college as we speak. She told me last night after the classroom session she had 12 in her class, 7 females, 5 males.
smile.gif

I cant offer any advice on the bike, but I agree on you selling the busa and not the XX.

+1 on the SV, nice bike.....she will have to rev it to make HP so it will be safer than a lot of other bikes. Flickable, agile, easy to handle. A great bike to get comfortable with the feel of being on a bike in general.

(guido4512 @ Oct. 14 2006,10:05) That SV looks clean.  
biggrin.gif
It is clean, it's an 06, he's added the full fairing, frame sliders, rear hugger, Yosh pipe and it only has 858 miles on it, $5000, kind of hard to pass it up if my daughter likes it, so far she prefers the SV over a F4I, based on looks and sound, I dont , but a new SV650S for 5K, I lke that,

(heavybusa @ Oct. 14 2006,11:15) I cant offer any advice on the bike, but I agree on you selling the busa and not the XX.
Well it's nice to hear some one agrees with my logic , I didn't think any one here would agree with me, thanks,

(GSXcite @ Oct. 14 2006,12:48) My wife is at the motorcycle class at the local college as we speak. She told me last night after the classroom session she had 12 in her class, 7 females, 5 males.
smile.gif
That is about the ratio I see. Actually sometime there are an even higher number of females.

Let me know how it the class goes for Mary. I've been wondering about it. I hope she enjoys it.

(brianm767 @ Oct. 15 2006,02:46)
(heavybusa @ Oct. 14 2006,11:15) I cant offer any advice on the bike, but I agree on you selling the busa and not the XX.
Well it's nice to hear some one agrees with my logic , I didn't think any one here would agree with me,  thanks,
The "red"bird is one of my favorites. I was strongly considering a XX before I bought my busa. I was actullay searching for a nice red one at one time.

Post up a better picture of it!

The SV is alout more of a calmer bike.. not as fast... not as attack oriented (riding position ect... if it was my choice i'd take the f4 if it was my choice for my daughter sv all the way hehehe

(Professor @ Oct. 15 2006,01:10)
(GSXcite @ Oct. 14 2006,12:48) My wife is at the motorcycle class at the local college as we speak. She told me last night after the classroom session she had 12 in her class, 7 females, 5 males.
smile.gif
That is about the ratio I see. Actually sometime there are an even higher number of females.

Let me know how it the class goes for Mary. I've been wondering about it. I hope she enjoys it.
They compleated the class work Fri. eve, and rode all day Sat. She feels she did real well as she was scared the first time never having rode a motorcycle before. She went to the class this morning, but after riding for awhile it started to rain. She rode in the rain for the first time and that was good experence for her. She will go and complete the course this Sat. I'm proud of her and I think she is really starting to enjoy riding.

(GSXcite @ Oct. 15 2006,15:09)
(Professor @ Oct. 15 2006,01:10)
smile.gif

They compleated the class work Fri. eve, and rode all day Sat. She feels she did real well as she was scared the first time never having rode a motorcycle before. She went to the class this morning, but after riding for awhile it started to rain. She rode in the rain for the first time and that was good experence for her. She will go and complete the course this Sat. I'm proud of her and I think she is really starting to enjoy riding.
Good news. Let her take her time and it will work out. Glad to here it! I expect to see a picture of that card and certificate next weekend!

Back