Time for Insurance Price Check again...

I am very happy with State Farm. Did alot of research and looking around. Geico was $2000 a year for full coverage!:poke:

Thank God for these forums or else I would've never found out about State Farm when I was shopping around for insurers.

State Farm

27 years-old
Full coverage
Body injury $25k/$50k
$500 deductible
New Jersey
$668/year

I have an "improper operation of vehicle" violation (0 points violation) 2.5 years ago- due to this violation I was not eligible to get the insurance for my Hayabusa... UNLESS I transferred my 2 cars with State Farm, then they'd let me in the program with the motorcycle. My automobile monthly went up $40 per month as a result, but I also had $25k more coverage for body and injury.

Progressive which was my original insurer quoted me $4600/year!!!!!!!!! So the $40/month hike on the cars to transfer to State Farm was peanuts at that point. I almost fell out of my chair laughing when the sales rep told me the number. She didn't even attempt to get me to stay, she knew it was a lost cause and wished me good luck on the transfer.

I have 3 other motorcycles insured with Rider Insurance, they quoted me $1400 even with the multiple motorcycle discount.

Geico quoted me $3000.

All State $2000.

State Farm was the clear winner by 100 miles.

28, single, west TX, got popped by a red light camera last year, otherwise clean record. I pay Dairyland $150/month for full coverage w/$500 deductables on both my bikes, 08 Busa, and an 08 Harley Rocker.

I am paying 1100 a year with progressive, No uninsured motorist and 500 deductable. Funny thing is they just sent me my renewal and congratulated me for one year with them. There was a flyer saying at one year my rates will go down but they actually went up from 83.00 a month to 92.00 a month. I'm calling State Farm today!

Tell state farm it is a tour bike....

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Back