Time for Insurance Price Check again...

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
I just got my renewal from State Farm, and I thought I would ask whats everyone paying these days?

Mine :

Full coverrage
Bod injury 100K/300K
$1000 deductible

6 mos premium = $223

I had a claim with State Farm once and the service was excellent! The only think they dont offer is medical on Motorcycle policies.

Mine is thru same company and just a bit more only cuz I'm new to them .
They quoted me preferred rate then bumped me to standard .
After a yr they say it will come back down a bit .

$311 for six months full coverage BUT I think I only have a $500 dollar deductible ? Not sure ?
Really most concerned and worried about theft .

Viking (yeah I said it lol) 50$ a month for the year and that's 100/300 with $500 deductibles both cmp and collision. Finally I've been good long enough that the rates really dropped

$80/month full coverage with $500 deductible. I will drop it down to comp only during the winter when I don't ride.

Jonny

Those of you w/$500 deductibles, call and ask what kind of discount you can get to go to $1k deductible. You might be able to make that additional $500 up in just a few months (just don't lay it down before then :laugh:

Mine's a couple hundred a year (forget exact amount) for liability only + theft. (Was surprised they gave me theft w/out comprehensive).

44 a month, 50/100 coverage with state farm.
Posted via Mobile Device

I just got some crazy quotes from Geico... anywhere from 149.48 1800.00 depending on deductible and collision..

I'm really not sure what type of coverage to get? I want the bike covered but 1,550.00 seems high IMO..

I think i'm calling state farm.. I have my auto policy with them..

I was with Geico. On my '08 I was paying well over 1k with 500 ded. But this time I got a quote from State Farm for my '09 and got the umbrella package. So switched my car from Geico to State Farm and added 100/yr renter's insurance. This umbrella package reduced my bike insurance and gave me the following for the bike -

100k/300k
$100 deductible (both comprehensive and collision)
$441/year = $36.75/mo

I was with Geico. On my '08 I was paying well over 1k with 500 ded. But this time I got a quote from State Farm for my '09 and got the umbrella package. So switched my car from Geico to State Farm and added 100/yr renter's insurance. This umbrella package reduced my bike insurance and gave me the following for the bike -

100k/300k
$100 deductible (both comprehensive and collision)
$441/year = $36.75/mo

Thats a great price price.. What is the umbrella package? I'm going to call my agent today.. I have two cars insured with them so i hope to get some sort of discount

I definitely should get collision.. I want the bike covered just in case.. I don't want to pay out of pocket for repairs.. got for bid..

Damn it pays to be old and slow.:rofl:
100/300
Comp. $250 deductable
Coll. $500 deductable
$229.56 a year :laugh:
Thats only $19.13 a month
State Farm

State Farm:
26 Y/O
1 at-fault wreck and 1 speeding ticket

600 for 6mo full coverage 500 deductible

Thats a great price price.. What is the umbrella package? I'm going to call my agent today.. I have two cars insured with them so i hope to get some sort of discount

I definitely should get collision.. I want the bike covered just in case.. I don't want to pay out of pocket for repairs.. got for bid..

Umbrella package is to have your car, motorcycle AND renter's insurance with State Farm. i didnt want renters, but for $9/mo I got a good discount both on my Busa and Mustang. And now "god forbid" if anything happens to my apartment, my TV, comp, PS3, furniture all are covered. :)

41 Married Homeowner in NJ
Clean record for the last 3 years
progressive
4 Bikes on my policy

03 Busa 500 comp 1000 collision deductable

293 a year

Is that just for comp and collision? what about liability and property damage?

I'm calling state farm and progressive this week.. I need some type of coverage :thumbsup:

I was told $247 for 6mo with a $500 deduct for full coverage from farm bureau. Not pulled the trigger on that, but it is not looking too bad.

$110 a year for just liability.

i just called progressive who i have my car insurance through and they said full coverage on the busa, would be 280 a month i have a clean driving record, no tickets, a safety motorcycle course in the past 3 years, 11 years experience, i dont understand it at all, liability is 80 dollars a month, which ill prolly do, cause ky is a no fault state which helps

i just called progressive who i have my car insurance through and they said full coverage on the busa, would be 280 a month i have a clean driving record, no tickets, a safety motorcycle course in the past 3 years, 11 years experience, i dont understand it at all, liability is 80 dollars a month, which ill prolly do, cause ky is a no fault state which helps

Check with State Farm, They are the best for the Busa

Back