Time for another toaster!

LOL! Chelle and RSD aren't the only ones with some good smilies!

(although I'd like to know where they find all of them!)
wink.gif

I can't believe I actually read through all this ho-senese.
Congrats on the 2 and 5K gentlemen.
beerchug.gif

LOL - You know you enjoyed it, Charlie!  
tounge.gif
ABSOLUTELY. I didn't actually read through it all, just kinda scrolled looking for the good corner causing stuff! I shoulda rapped in sick for all my 12X8 tours and I'd have been right here with you guys.
This toaster pic is all I got, PM if you want me to send the real thing to you. It gets real hot and cooks fast, but everything it cooks taste like...

toaster.jpg

<marquee>Ceasar stlye .org corner cut chicken planks</marquee>.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|PDBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1148913221 -->

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

LOL - You know you enjoyed it, Charlie!
tounge.gif
ABSOLUTELY. I didn't actually read through it all, just kinda scrolled looking for the good corner causing stuff! I shoulda rapped in sick for all my 12X8 tours and I'd have been right here with you guys.
This toaster pic is all I got, PM if you want me to send the real thing to you. It gets real hot and cooks fast, but everything it cooks taste like...

ices_rofl.gif

Yup! That definitely came from TPBu... I mean, uh, VaBusa!
tounge.gif

<!--EDIT|omslaw
Reason for Edit: None given...|1148913724 -->

tounge.gif

LOL! S'okay, Hank - Michelle ain't around.
biggrin.gif
You can come outta the corner and play!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I have been informed that there are no more toasters. Congradulations on your record number of posts.

We do offer our grand prize, which is normally given after one million post's but for $250.00, payable to grabntwist, we can offer you this little gem.

hogger...
laugh.gif
rock.gif

post_3_31195_blender2_large.jpg

...you guys...talk of my TPBusa, chicken planks...
laugh.gif

Just congrats on the posts and perhaps, if you'd been good and NOT joined in that party that vman and Hank keep stirring up, I would have sent you a nice blender or something...but now? Nope...
mad.gif
wink.gif

...you guys...talk of my TPBusa, chicken planks...
laugh.gif

Just congrats on the posts and perhaps, if you'd been good and NOT joined in that party that vman and Hank keep stirring up, I would have sent you a nice blender or something...but now?  Nope...
mad.gif

wink.gif
Busted, I say send them all to their room without dinner...LOL...

<!--EDIT|bigern_05Busa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1148994904 -->

Back