Another GREAT member goes above the call

Lurch

The milkman cometh!!!
Donating Member
Registered
I need to give a BIG THANK YOU to another great member of this family. This past weekend I went to see Leo, the member that was the first to "fly" his Busa at the bash this year. I went down to see his new house, pick up the wheel chock I left there after he was kind enough to bring me home to Chicago after the bash so I did not have to ride 5 hours in severe weather. I also wanted to look over his bike to see what all we needed to get her in 100% shape again. While down there he gave yes gave me a brand new set of Race Railz for my Busa. He said they were sitting around and he was not going to use them.
So today after getting prices for him on parts, I installed said Race Railz. Man they look sweet.
Thank you so very much Andy. I will repay you wether you like it or not.
You just have to love this family.

Here are pics because I do not want to end up in Jail.:whistle:
IMG00096-20090504-1746.jpg

IMG00098-20090504-1747.jpg

IMG00099-20090504-1747.jpg

IMG00096-20090504-1746.jpg

IMG00098-20090504-1747.jpg

IMG00099-20090504-1747.jpg

Very cool Leo, and that is a very nice looking bike.:thumbsup:

Well done, Andy...and Kevin; you're bike is lookin' sweet, bro!

:beerchug:

More .oRg power! :love: :whistle:

those look great. I saw them on Sam's bike and I like the look.
Posted via Mobile Device

those look great. I saw them on Sam's bike and I like the look.
Posted via Mobile Device

I have been wanting a set for a while but did not know if I would like them. I tried Sam's bike with them and I LIKEY. Andy said he had a set he would give me. The rest is history.
This family really is the best. I can not say it enough. Thank you to everyone here and the things you do for others.

Thanks John, Tim, Mel, Scar and the rest. She is my baby. :beerchug:

I love these posts about the goodness of the members.:thumbsup::bowdown:
Thanks for the pics
Bubba

Back