.Org Members

Hy_Rolr

Donating Member
Registered
So I go into town to an Advance Auto store the other day to pick up some SilverStar Ultra Halogens for my truck and I have on my 'busa shirt & hat, I ask the clerk "where's your halogens" he looks at me for a sec and says "wow a guy with a busa shirt & hat on! let me just get those for you" so then of course I know he's into 'busas and we start talkin' and after a bit I ask if he has heard of the .Org and he says "oh yeah I'm a member (ratedpg89) I say cool and he tells me he's on his 3rd 'busa, just got his '06 LE. He was very nice and helpful and obviously a dedicated 'busa rider...anywhoo this chance meeting makes it all the more exciting to meet other members, hopefully at the '07 bash.
cool.gif

Thank goodness he sounds like one of the more responsible members, helpful and polite!
laugh.gif

IT'S A JOKE!

Glad to hear it...
beerchug.gif

(VaBusa @ Mar. 08 2007,15:46) Thank goodness he sounds like one of the more responsible members, helpful and polite!  
laugh.gif

IT'S A JOKE!  

Glad to hear it...  
beerchug.gif
laugh.gif
Yeah! you probably won't find him in the "CORNER" with gum on his nose...
ices_rofl.gif

laugh.gif

Hey Hy - I was wondering where you got the way-cool urban camo gear? I've been looking for stuff like that... Thanks!

I've also seen a couple of 'busa's at a house off the main road I take to work, the next time I see them out I'm going to stop and talk to them as well...

Back