. org merchandise

Copperone

One of the Few, the proud -
Donating Member
Registered
OK its been a while since I ordered anything so I want to look and see whats available now. I feel stupid asking this, but where do I find the Org merchandise that is for sale. Hats, stickers, tee shirts etc. I looked every where but the right place, obviously. Thanks for your help.

beerchug.gif

Thanks. I appreciate it. Looking every where I could think of but couldn't find anything.

I wonder if bike-shirts could/should be added under the sponsor tab for easy access?...

We used to have a banner up but I took it down. I want the members to know that we are about the community first and merchadise way after that..... I leave it up to the members to spread the word on what is out there...

cap

We used to have a banner up but I took it down. I want the members to know that we are about the community first and merchadise way after that..... I leave it up to the members to spread the word on what is out there...

cap
Come on..anyone who has a problem with it can...well, you know what!!
whistling.gif

cap
Cap. you could not be a more stand up guy. I would have never thought that but I don't blame you for the concern. JMHO, with all the sponsers you have now I wouldn't think anyone would think that unless they were that kind of person anyway, then they would have found something wrong anyway.

If anyone can't understand that you deserve to make a little $ here than they can go to squid.org.

sponser up CAP.
laugh.gif

cap
Wearing our .org gear is all about supporting the "community" put the banner back:)

May I make a suggestion?...  How about a "No Post" thread in the Members for Members area with just the link to the site.  You are a member and it's promoting oRg specific merchandise so I don't see any potential for a conflict of interest...

I'm too old and way too lazy to keep hunting down the link - even with the super fast and precise search function currently available.
winkold.gif

cap
Wearing our .org gear is all about supporting the "community" put the banner back:)
Yup...Ok, maybe a blanket party to Caps house is needed...
laugh.gif

Might jus smarten him up!
deadhorse.gif

If you type in the link in your browser in works fine. Thanks for the help once again which takes you to the T shirt site.

Back