New Enough.com money for fav sites?

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
Hokay - So, I was going to place an order through Newenough.com and when I went to check-out, it asked if I wanted to donate a dollar to my favorite motorcycle group/site. I noticed that the .org isn't listed. It says the money donated through orders is placed in an account for the group/site and can be used for merchandise, etc (I'm thinking stuff for raffles, etc....) Anyway, don't know if anyone else has seen this, but maybe if people would do this we could get New Enough on here as a sponsor and we could help the Cap defray the costs of the raffle.....

What do you all think?

i asked about the same thing awhile back... nobody seemed interested...

hopefully it will work this time though.

I order from them all the time and donate the money to another site I frequent....
I'd be more than happy to shift it this way....

Didn't Cap try to get them as a sponsor a couple years back? I think they are great and have bought lots of stuff from them and would love to participate if they would list us.

I'm all for it!
biggrin.gif

I have bought several things from them. Great people to do business with. Perhaps if we all E MAIL them and ask for their support they would have an idea how many of us busa nuts are out here! Just a thought.

newenough is touted quite often on this board; it's the #1 reason I've shopped with 'em...it would be awesome if they'd get on board with h.org...
cool.gif

Back