Thurman vs. Lopez

ali123

Banned
Thurman by KO..... I don't see any way for Lopez to survive this... too small/too slow... I don't care how many rounds he sparred with mikey Garcia.

well.. Thurman left with the win... but take note here... he is an A list talent working on borrowed time... injuries and long layoffs may be his greatest enemy.... the seventh round was a scary one... I saw Thurman mentally implode.. he was walking down the smaller weaker foe with ease until caught with a good shot and seemed to change tactics.... he began walking and moving around the ring seemingly wasting energy... there is something wrong with Thurman MENTALLY when he is met with sustained pressure... there was no reason to start wasting energy and moving around the ring like that. he won every round until then... easily. What a talent though.. what a talent.. its a shame that a metal lapse(weakness?) will be his undoing.... Erroll Spence will not let him get away with that.. faced with a BIG strong welter with equal if not more handspeed… and great defense.. will Thurman mentally implode again? smart money says YES... yes he will. is Thurman done at this level? stay tuned.

it should have been sooooo easy. in the ring... if u get caught with a good shot out of nowhere in a fight ure CONTROLLING.. u HOLD.. HOLD.. HOLD... HOLD... spit out the mouthpiece visibly... hit the other guy below the belt... anything to BUY TIME to clear the cobwebs....

yes.. but Khan ALWAYS had a glass jaw... he was always gonna get chin checked and stretched by any A lister.... two words... Bredis Prescott... and Prescott was a C lister....
I hear you but I feel its gonna be another Tony Harrison vs Charlo type fight. Khan has been preparing for this type of fighter for years. If he hasn't slowed down then I'm keeping my pick for the upset. I'm backing my pick with my money.

I hear you but I feel its gonna be another Tony Harrison vs Charlo type fight. Khan has been preparing for this type of fighter for years. If he hasn't slowed down then I'm keeping my pick for the upset. I'm backing my pick with my money.
500 bucks with me? if u wanna .. payment via paypal? or less money... I don't care... whatever ure willing to lose... im game

I don't disagree, but Khan ain't got enough to handle Crawford.
1000 percent. one interesting fact though.... Danny Garcia beat Crawford in the amateurs when they were young teenagers... THATS how close I follow this stuff... matter of fact... the second time they fought as AMATEURS Crawford won.... take it for what its worth... and how highly you regard Danny Garcia..... ill say no more.

1000 percent. one interesting fact though.... Danny Garcia beat Crawford in the amateurs when they were young teenagers... THATS how close I follow this stuff... matter of fact... the second time they fought as AMATEURS Crawford won.... take it for what its worth... and how highly you regard Danny Garcia..... ill say no more.
Ugas who is about to fight Porter also beat Crawford in the amateurs. I follow it the same. We can make bet on the Khan Crawford though. Let's bring it down a few, I like my pick but I'm not the one in that ring lol. Plus I'm throwing some money on it on one of the lines. $200

Ugas who is about to fight Porter also beat Crawford in the amateurs. I follow it the same. We can make bet on the Khan Crawford though. Let's bring it down a few, I like my pick but I'm not the one in that ring lol. Plus I'm throwing some money on it on one of the lines. $200
lets make it 100 bucks.... its official... paypal only.... Scooby…. I IMPLORE YOU... do not bet money on Khan... if u isnsist… take just this bet... i don't want this to happen to an org member for substantial money... Khan is allllll used up now/ Crawford is young and fresh and always in shape.. khan is lookin for a payday.... let him fight kell brook.... whom he avoids like the plague.

Back