Ten year ban for pulling a wheelie

What I am saying is that 1 (one) guy racing down the highway doing excess of 100 miles an hour is just as reckless as 1 (one) guy wheeling on the street or highway. There are plenty of guys that can ride on one wheel at the same rate of speed that others do it on two! Doesn't make either a bit of difference! all can change some innocent peoples life. Get it?

No, not really. The bike is designed to go 100+ down a highway...on both wheels. Doing it is still reckless but I think it's a lot less reckless than doing it on one wheel. Sorda like 1st degree murder vs. 3rd degree murder. It's still murder but one is worse than the other.

Ok, so what is the difference if you are going 100 miles an hr. on 2 wheels and get a front blow out and kill someone, or someone else going 100 miles an hr. on their back wheel and the back wheel gets a blow out and kills someone?

That's right....No difference, both are breaking the law.

Having not ridden on one wheel I am probably no expert, but I think two wheels on the ground are safer than one. Just a thought.

Let's just agree to disagree.....
No problem bud.
bowdown.gif
I have all the respect for all you guys/gals here...Dont want to argue. Everyone sees things different. Thanks

You guys probably wont agree , but I think its all about Time & place & knowing your limits.... Some guys can ride on 1 wheel better than some can on 2, So who is to judge the control issue? Personally I would much rather have a bike fly pass me doing 100 mph than a tractor trailer doing 75+ mph with some illegal over the boarder steering wheel holder behind 50,000 lbs. of steel that couldnt stop in a 1/2 mile streach... If you had to be hit in an accident , which would you prefer? A rig at 75 or bike at 100.. I'll take the Bike. Each vehicle is designed for its purpose the Rig is designed to be slow and heavy and to pull , and the bike is designed to be WOT and hangling & quick turns and stops.. Safety = The drivers ability to handle the vehicle being operated.
argue.gif

Stunts dont belong on public roads in traffic, period. Those that do it have no reguard for other peoples safety. How would you feel if your loved one was hurt cause of some moron doing a wheele lost it and his/her bike slammed into the car carrying your loved one. Granted there is a very small percentage of sportbike riders doing these kinds of things but it only takes a few to make the rest of us suffer.
So should bikes and cars should be limited to 80 mph

Back