Anyone ever add extra cooling fan to Busa?

pashnit

Donating Member
Site Sponsor
Registered
Pashnit site generates a lot of email at times, not sure how to answer this one?

<div class="iF-Passage"><div class="QUOTEHEAD">Quote:[/Quote]<div class="QUOTE clearfix"><span class="quoteBegin"> </span>
Hello Pashnit, excuse my English, but i translate with babelfish! I have seen the modifications that you have made in your Hayabusa, mine compliments! Also I have put the grid of aluminum in the holes of the escape cooling air, but I have had of the cooling problems. In fact, the cooling impeller works correctly, but in firm motion in the traffic, it does not succeed dispose the heat in excess being made to go up the temperature. To acquire the fan of the Muzzly is too much
expensive and therefore I would want to put an additional fan in the skillful side of the radiator. You what tasks? Tank you for the councils.

Jothan
Nord Italy[/quote]

Basically, or fellow busa owner in Italy wants to cool the bike down in city traffic- how?

I just installed a second busa fan to mine. I still have to wire it though. I hope it will help in this 115 degree summer heat here.

Thank you for your response and for some guidance.

I Have buy a fan of a CBR 600 I hope that it will go well and I hope to solve my problems.
You were all very kind
thank you

Jothan

man I would say maybe 3-4 years ago I bought a GSXR fan from ebay
I really need to use it now! Never did mount it because that involved
me going to lowes and looking for mounting parts, but now I know
JB Weld is your friend
cool.gif

I think I will run the (neg)to old fan, and (pos)to the battery with
a switch on it. That would work for wiring right guys?

When i bought my 02' the guy before me had already done this mod,I mentioned before that I thought this was a manufactured upgrade because it looks like something factory made? no idea where he got it but its sweet they both come on together

Back