Pacquaio Vs. Broner

ali123

Banned
Pacquaio by a landslide...…. Expect Broner to look to survive an all out assault in the first 4 rounds.... IF HE survives.... it will be tough to watch the rest of the fight.... brutal beating.... if broner remains upright to hear the final bell it will be a moral victory.... Fighting off the back foot with little lateral movement and devoid of an accurate stinging jab.... along with a misunderstanding of how to control distance Broner has an uphill battle.. I salute the toughness of this guy but pray for his health.... this is a mismatch.... even a 40 year old pacquiao is special.... very special.... The smart money(VERY SMART) is on pacquiao… the only question in my mind is whether or not broner can finish the fight upright......…….

Last edited:
broner rocked several times in several rounds.... in full survival mode last 2 rounds.... landslide victory for pacquiao…. one judge had it 117-111... bs.. I saw a shutout.... pay me

broner rocked several times in several rounds.... in full survival mode last 2 rounds.... landslide victory for pacquiao…. one judge had it 117-111... bs.. I saw a shutout.... pay me
you want to get paid for picking the obvious winner? you couldn't even bet on Pac the odds were so long!

you want to get paid for picking the obvious winner? you couldn't even bet on Pac the odds were so long!
the take was not even 3-1.... and arch.... ill let u call the next fight... deal? MANNY PAC IS 40 YEARS OLD and a VOLUME/pressure fighter.... almost beaten by jeff horn... and knocked unconscious my marques.... everyone is an expert AFTER the fight...……. lol

You know I was just jerking your chain. Only a fool would let me call a fight for them.....
I know.... but a lot of people think its easy to call a winner .... over/under...… KO...….. tko…. or just ride it out with the moneyline(3-1) takes 3 bucks to win 1..... im just doing this stuff to have a written recoed of my pics AND ALSO.... maybe someone will benefit.... kinda like my own form of community service.... sometimes im wrong... but you will be waiting A LONG time before I incorrectly call a fight.... watch the fight that just happened..... watch broner struggle with controlling distance... that was his biggest problem... and a delusional belief that he could do what marques did and score a KO.... news flash.... Adrian broner aint no Juan Manuel Marques.

Dude, you are asking the dumbest guy possible about fights!
WATCH THE FIGHTS...… start with canelo and Jacobs.... canelo just inked a 360 million dollar deal with "DAZN"..... they obviously have ALOT of confidence in him... imagine if they made a wrong call? lololol

Back