Thoughts on cruisers??

The BMW is light in this company at 750 lbs but ironically it feels heavy at slow speeds. Under way it is nimble and not too much more of a hand full than the Busa, actually turns in easier at speed. But to get the dynamics they put the CG very high and slow moves are always an adventure.

If I was going to get a cruiser , it would have to be an American machine , and after some more thought since last post , a HD or Indian , big cube and fat with matching big torque (maybe even reverse gear) . Ought to still be around for a reasonable price when I am finally forced to ride one for comfort reasons .

If I was to to a cruiser (which will never happen) it would be a muscle cruiser like the VMax (of any year) or something of that design...I have ridden cruisers of all different designs and manufacturers and can't/won't adjust to the foot forward riding postion.

That being said, my current bike will be my last bike.

If I was to to a cruiser (which will never happen) it would be a muscle cruiser like the VMax (of any year) or something of that design...I have ridden cruisers of all different designs and manufacturers and can't/won't adjust to the foot forward riding postion.

That being said, my current bike will be my last bike.
I remember saying that...

I remember when i told myself I just want a motorcycle of any kind and bought a Yamaha Stryker. Then I said to myself I would love to own a badass American bike and bought a Fatboy. Then I said I would love to have a sports bike and bought my dream bike the busa. Then...... LOL IT NEVER STOPS! Bikes get bought and sold but if you truly are done Id be very surprised. Redbull will probably bring this thread up in 10 years or so, lets see LOL!

I remember when i told myself I just want a motorcycle of any kind and bought a Yamaha Stryker. Then I said to myself I would love to own a badass American bike and bought a Fatboy. Then I said I would love to have a sports bike and bought my dream bike the busa. Then...... LOL IT NEVER STOPS! Bikes get bought and sold but if you truly are done Id be very surprised. Redbull will probably bring this thread up in 10 years or so, lets see LOL!

Well, I've had bikes since I had to stand on a fence to get on it (late '60s 80cc Suzuki with a chrome tank no less).

The Hayabusa to me is the pinnacle of bike ownership, I figure once I've reached this pinnacle, what more is there?

The arthritis in my hands makes riding a bit of a joyous chore, one I do enduring pain because of the love I have for this bike.

I've had 19 Harleys and many other bikes since I have been riding since 74 on the street. I had 4 Busa's and would not go back to a Harley or a cruiser. I find them boring and even the 19 FJR I had. The Busa brought back my passion for riding. I enjoy it and never get bored riding it.

Hers a nice one for you and under 4K in Illinois. Good year, first year with Comstar wheels so tubeless tires can be used. Nice nekkid Wing perfect for a supercharger.

If I went that age range, I'd buy my uncle's Honda Dream 305. I want an 03ish model Goldwing.

I've had 19 Harleys and many other bikes since I have been riding since 74 on the street. I had 4 Busa's and would not go back to a Harley or a cruiser. I find them boring and even the 19 FJR I had. The Busa brought back my passion for riding. I enjoy it and never get bored riding it.
Actually wanted an FJR for cruising at one point... :(

Right. Boring and Hayabusa have never been in the same sentence.

Back