cruisers

Hayadoin,

Well said me friend . I have a V Rod which I do love not only for the power but the looks. I
beerchug.gif
t is very quick but NOT NOT NOT like a Busa

(Nekosohana @ Jul. 27 2007,15:19) It's good to hear that you are enjoying it!  There is nothing better than someone who loves riding bikes, no matter what it is that they ride.
And I had just as big a smile on my face when I left the dealer as I did when I left on my `Busa!!
biggrin.gif

(Nekosohana @ Jul. 27 2007,15:19) It's good to hear that you are enjoying it!  There is nothing better than someone who loves riding bikes, no matter what it is that they ride.
And I had just as big a smile on my face when I left the dealer as I did when I left on my `Busa!!
biggrin.gif

I have always wondered what kind of numbers that big Triumph would pull on a dyno with modifications like higher compression, performance cam, tuned header etc.

There just now starting to come out with upgrades for the rocket..It is a big loafing engine with 8.4-1 compresion ,or close..When cams and pistons and blowers come out look out..This is the fastest cruser out there now..Just like the busa Is the fastest sport bike ,,Had two..And almost killed my self..To old to keep up...Jack Sold my last one to Sageron a wile ago...Jacl
jump9.gif
jump9.gif

jump9.gif

I have a 06 Busa and a 07 109LE. I agree the 109 is no match for the Busa in the power category, but it sure does draw alot of attention everywhere I go.
super.gif

30426bccee6f5c077fcc30666cb849220_large.jpg

978809cd07221bbe286efb7a628dedd10_large.jpg

The 109s are beautiful bikes. And a good bang for the buck..How much power are they putting out with all the mods..? Jack
beerchug.gif

(busajack2 @ Jul. 27 2007,17:51) The 109s are beautiful bikes. And a good bang for the buck..How much power are they putting out with all the mods..?  Jack
beerchug.gif
I've heard about 117-120 rwhp, when mods were added. I think it's somewhere between 109-115 rwhp with no mods.

A buddy of ours has the Triumph with a turbo and I beleive he said he's pulling 227hp on the dyno...You'd have to ask Wag though... Got to ride along and that Triumph would get up and move...

Back