Thoughts on cruisers??

That FXDR is a dud..... I love Harley and all but the price vs performance just don’t add up. They totally missed the price point on this model. To claim it to be your performance flagship model and it doesn’t even crack 100HP @ $22k is blasphemy :crazy:

It’s a solo seat 240mm rear tire no traction control no rider aids it doesn’t even have Brembo front calipers like the touring models do. Your gonna see a lot of these sitting on showroom floors mark my words.....

You and your silly facts.
Real Harley riders don't care about those things.
Lmao

Upgraded to a bigger cruiser, as planned.

I'm a Suzuki "fanboy" so I went from a '05 Boulevard C50 to a '07 Boulevard M109.

Like a Busa, a M109 can be a handful.

It will be fun getting use to it, just like it was fun getting use to a Busa.

I only buy used cars and bikes, to get the best bang for my buck.

Picture of when I picked it up (03/02)
Before - 1.jpg

Picture later than night (trailered bike 440 miles home)
After - 1.JPG

Cruisers are great fun around town, short/medium/long trips or to enjoy a different riding experience from a sportsbike.

It hard to image not having two different types of bikes.

It's amazing how different the power delivery is from one type of bike from another.

The M109 has tons of low end; I can rip first gear without the front coming up. The Busa is a beast of a different nature; it's like unleashing a bullet train.

Next type of bike will be a touring machine.

Victory Vision Concept.jpg

Victory Vision.jpg

Looks like somebody poured oil instead of water in the right lane burnout box.

Propaganda video :poke:

Nah it looks like that Harley poured out a can of good ole fashioned @ss whipping on that crotch rocket :lol:

Sorry squid this isn’t an open patch of straight highway..... Gonna take a little more skill and finesse than just twisting the throttle and holding on for dear life

Nah it looks like that Harley poured out a can of good ole fashioned @ss whipping on that crotch rocket :lol:

Sorry squid this isn’t an open patch of straight highway..... Gonna take a little more skill and finesse than just twisting the throttle and holding on for dear life

There was definitely a lack of skill and experience with that Busa rider..

There was definitely a lack of skill and experience with that Busa rider..

He ain’t the only 1.......:rolleyes:

A lot of SQUIDS think just cause a piece of paper showing a Dyno HP#’s means their bike is fast!!! If all you can do is twist the throttle and hold on for dear life then you ain’t much of a rider.

Heaven forbid a slow sweeping turn approaches in the horizon your gonna see that brake light come on and body/head position go upright :lol:

Plenty of squids like to brag about how fast their bike is...... Yeah your bike is fast but you ain’t!!! Probably get embarrassed by this guy on your $30k crotch rocket !!!

Something tells me this isn't this guy's first ride on a bike and probably spent time on sport bikes honing this skill. There is lots to be said about rider skill. This definitely isn't the normal cruiser rider.

An equally skilled rider on a 600 would leave this bike far behind because the bike's capability has a little to do with it as well.

IMO cruisers are not even close to being exciting enough to own unless you an afford to own at least 5 sportbikes that you will ride most of the time. I'd get a cruiser t just lean back and chill but I only own 2 sportbikes right now. Maybe when I retire.

Back