This is Not a Freak Show

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
Well, maybe a little.

While setting up for the Sacramento Reptile Show this afternoon, one of the breeders came over to show us his pride and joy...

Ladies & Gents, meet "Gemini".

This is a baby bearded dragon which has two back legs, four fronts, two heads and appears, for all intents and purposes, to be fully functional.

I didn't hold it, as he's only four-five days old and very delicate at this time.

Bizarre.

Well, I look forward to seeing the SacTown Hoons tomorrow night (and some of you who will attend the show).

:beerchug:

Gemini2.jpg

Gemini 1.jpg

I see those all the time. Didn't know the were special. Of course I live next to a nuclear reservation too. ???

He sure is something different, hope he makes out ok~!~ These poor fellas are fragile enough as it is when they are young, without having the extra burden.

Mine is no comparison, but she saw the picture and wanted to pose herself~!~

She has only 3 feet. I tell everyone we have a 3 footed Dragon. They come look at her and it never fails..."She's not 3 feet long"

Her brother sucked her foot off when they were young~!~ Shown in her 55 gallon tank...

100_1609.jpg

Last edited:
wife just fed the columbian tonight...took the fuzie like a trooper...just shed yesterday too

I see those all the time. Didn't know the were special. Of course I live next to a nuclear reservation too. ???

A nuclear reservation? :rofl: That explains a lot...but also raises some important questions...:whistle:

:beerchug:

He sure is something different, hope he makes out ok~!~ These poor fellas are fragile enough as it is when they are young, without having the extra burden.

Mine is no comparison, but she saw the picture and wanted to pose herself~!~

She has only 3 feet. I tell everyone we have a 3 footed Dragon. They come look at her and it never fails..."She's not 3 feet long"

Her brother sucked her foot off when they were young~!~ Shown in her 55 gallon tank...

Beautiful coloration; a very healthy specimen. :beerchug: Well done, bro.

Scar I thought you were going to show another pic when I saw this topic... HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHA you know what I'm talking about too.... I don't think all the couseling in the world could supress the fixed image in your head.

AAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAAAA

Scar I thought you were going to show another pic when I saw this topic... HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHA you know what I'm talking about too.... I don't think all the couseling in the world could supress the fixed image in your head.

AAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAAAA

Myyyyy Eyeeeeeeessssss.

Nom nom nom nom...:laugh:

Back