This is just downright depressing.....

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
ee214c06.jpg

Love bug season :(
Last four or five days I've had off I haven't gone for a ride cuz I can't get out of my driveway without getting plastered!

going to take more than love bugs to keep from riding :laugh:

I am going to carry some cleaner for the helmet shield and ride on :thumbsup:

Manny it's not really the bug itself it's the smell of them smashed all over that makes me wanna :puke:

Ah, the putrid smell of the blessed love bug smoothie.
I have washed the bike everyday for the last 3 weeks, the wife only commutes 3.25 miles so her car only needs it every other day. Part of living here in SFLA, still a PIA. This year has been especially bad. I'm over it!

I want you to remember this the next time you post gorgeous sunny pics of your busa in the middle of December, January and February when we have snow. I will remind you of your "disgust" with Southern Florida then. Okay?
Kwitcher*****in'... :rulez:

:laugh:

FYI
Hydrogen Peroxide works great on removing stuck on bugs. Spray it on, let is foam up a bit, them wipe of, repeat it necessary, and pledge away. It works on the proteins of the bug and doesn’t hurt the paint or chrome.

Really.. really REALLY!!

I can't ride from December to April, and you (girley voice) "oh I can ride because the bugs smell bad"

:)
Posted via Mobile Device

Really.. really REALLY!!

I can't ride from December to April, and you (girley voice) "oh I can ride because the bugs smell bad"

:)
Posted via Mobile Device

He also can't spell. (in a GIRLY voice) I've ridden in cold have you ever ridden thru a bug swarm?

Posted from my iPhone at busa186's mommas house.

:peace:

Oh yeah. I HATED when those stupid things got bad. When I was a kid I had death tolls for them in the thousands. I would just run around and kill them any way possible :laugh:

He also can't spell. (in a GIRLY voice) I've ridden in cold have you ever ridden thru a bug swarm?

Every night in Wisconsin in the Summer.. Our Mosquitoes would eat your "love bugs"....

Sally... :poke:

:laugh:

You do not know how long I debated on ey or y.

I live in Oregon. We have bugs, field burnings, rain, deer, and that’s just Monday

:thumbsup:

The solution is simple, Blanca: get the biggest sombrero you can find, turn it into a giant beekeeper's hat and wear it while you ride. /problem

Back