This is a must see for Everyone....Could you imagine being Her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GixxFix

Registered
Could you imagine being Her? Just Stop and think Long and hard on this one and take in HER WORDS and Listen Real close .....................
Someone here may very well Need to see Her Testimony, I know this place is Christian Friendly and friendly to ALL no matter their faith background or lack there of, but Everyone needs to see & hear this.......this is amazing!
Gianna Jessen Abortion Survivor in Australia Part 2
Gianna Jessen Abortion Survivor in Australia Part 1
"I was aborted and I did not die. My biological mother was 7 months pregnant when she went to Planned Parenthood in Southern California and they advised her to have a late-term saline abortion."

Testimony of Gianna Jessen1
Hearing on H.R. 4292, the "Born-Alive Infants Protection Act of 2000"
House Judiciary Subcommittee on the Constitution
July 20, 2000
My name is Gianna Jessen. I would like to say thank you for the opportunity to speak today. I count it no small thing to speak the truth. I depend solely on the grace of God to do this. I am 23 years old. I was aborted and I did not die. My biological mother was 7 months pregnant when she went to Planned Parenthood in Southern California and they advised her to have a late-term saline abortion.
A saline abortion is a solution of salt saline that is injected into the mothers womb. The baby then gulps the solution, it burns the baby inside and out and then the mother is to deliver a dead baby within 24 hours.
This happened to me! I remained in the solution for approximately 18 hours and was delivered ALIVE on April 6, 1977 at 6:00 am in a California abortion clinic. There were young women in the room who had already been given their injections and were waiting to deliver dead babies. When they saw me they experienced the horror of murder. A nurse called an ambulance, while the abortionist was not yet on duty, and had me transferred to the hospital. I weighed a mere two pounds. I was saved by the sheer power of Jesus Christ.
Ladies and gentleman I should be blind, burned.....I should be dead! And yet, I live! Due to a lack of oxygen supply during the abortion I live with cerebral palsy.
When I was diagnosed with this, all I could do was lie there. "They" said that was all I would ever do! Through prayer and hard work by my foster mother, I was walking at age 31/2 with the help of a walker and leg braces. At that time I was also adopted into my wonderful family. Today I am left only with a slight limp. I no longer have need of a walker or leg braces.
I am so thankful for my Cerebral Palsy. It allows me to really depend on Jesus for everything.
CONTINUED HERE Testimony of Gianna Jessen

Last edited by a moderator:
The owner (Captain, a.k.a. Doug) is a Christian and I know as a Christian he will approve this story, it is a great one.

He has also said that this is not the place for controversial discussions. And you could not have picked a more controversial subject if you tried.

No offense my friend. :beerchug:

There should be no controversy about protecting innocent life common sense should reign here on this one when you actually see what happened to this lady, the only controversy is the one the media creates when it politicizes this.

Our Nations founding fathers and Jesus Christ himself would want this message to get out to everyone no matter where even here, there may well be someone here who this story affects for the cause of Christ.

I'm not going to debate this for multiple reasons, but primarily because this is a thinly veiled attempt to troll pro-death abortion advocates. I don't disagree with you, but posting this stuff will only end in a very heated argument. I simply fail to see the point of posting this except to draw people into an argument.
No that is that is not my intent......

Why is it people here always see stuff like this "tabu" ?

This story is awe inspiring and just downright a great story that could bring people to a New Understanding about this issue.

People here should act like grown ups and be more than able to debate an issue of this caliber, if people here need to be protected from this kind of story and have it deleted then wow just wow,.... how weak has this Country's Backbone become?

This lady has one heck of a story to tell and it will make a difference to someone here, if you want to squelch this awesome a story for fear of a "heated debate" then that is a shame and reflects the real weakness of those people here in control.

This sub forum of "Random Thoughts" is open to just about anything for those here wishing to share thoughts and stories, this story should never "offend" anyone......get a backbone and stand strong for what you believe and this Nation will be better for it, be weak minded and afraid to speak your mind for fear of offending someone and be damned.

I don't see this as trolling, just very controversial. People can argue all day about a dumb **** putting a NOS beverage in his gixxer, but this is not relevant? The **** out of here! I want to hear what others have to say about this, the rest can crawl under a rock and wait for your next shiny "Busa" sticker to get here. :beerchug:

I'm not going to debate this for multiple reasons, but primarily because this is a thinly veiled attempt to troll pro-death abortion advocates. I don't disagree with you, but posting this stuff will only end in a very heated argument. I simply fail to see the point of posting this except to draw people into an argument.

You may be new...but I likes the way you think...:laugh:

Just include some bikini bike wash pics and it will be fine. Because those are more family friendly and far less controversial (read: because we're all red blooded males - ask the ladies how they feel about the bikini pics). Get real.

:banghead:

Not all of us see eye to eye on every topic. However, most families have members that don't see eye to eye on every topic. That doesn't mean they can't be shared and discussed. No one is forcing an opinion on anyone else, no one is forcing participation, and no one is forcing beliefs. He's simply sharing a story which he found interesting, amazing, and inspiring. Ease up!

I personally find it inspiring and a great message especially given the direction today's youth and young adults have gone with their promiscuity coupled with their need for instant gratification and lack of responsibility.

Thanks for sharing! :beerchug:

What do you hope to accomplish with this thread? if you're looking for resolution, good luck.

Seems to me that its a subject that is never going to be resolved, and therefore it's only going to serve to start arguments.

Kinda the definition of trolling. This thread should be gone.

Ok that makes 2 can I get a third, get a third here a third ( in my auction fast speech):laugh::laugh:

Can the admins delete this forum please? I am offended by it...since this seems to be the order of the day lately at least I am saying it out in the open instead of sending PM's...

Lets see how long it takes to disappear shall we????

LOL I have NOTHING against you what-so-ever. But I must say, if this offends you, why post in it? Just move on...:whistle: Just because it offends you does not mean it should go.

The constitution, does not say that people have the right to NOT be offended.

If cap removes the thread, thats his deal, he owns the joint. But sorry if I find you statement a little ignorant.

MR - You're mistaken if you think that the constitution applies to a privately owned internet message board. Nice try. :beerchug:

Closeing the thread to prevent further comments that will dergade into chaos

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back