This bike is awsome!

Thanks for making me feel welcome. Rode her to work this morning and home this afternoon the long way:D its normally 45 miles round trip,but not today! Even in stock form she pulls hard. I think ill ride her like this for a while.

:welcome: to the oRg :thumbsup: I remove the grab rail, but you can modify the hump.

Did anyone mention to you that you bought the fastest color :laugh:

Thanks for making me feel welcome. Rode her to work this morning and home this afternoon the long way:D its normally 45 miles round trip,but not today! Even in stock form she pulls hard. I think ill ride her like this for a while.

Take your time and get to know her. If you listen she will tell you her name.

Well, I took the rail off and the seat and put the hump on. Everyone thinks it looks better this way. I think so too. Pics are at work, Ill post them up in the morning. I guess Ill switch back when the lady wants to ride with me. It sure looks faster this way! In fact I think I picked up 1 mabey 2 horse power with the hump!:tongue::super::super:

I said I would post them up so, with or without the hump. Im going with for right now. Seems to go faster.:super::super:

P3250001.jpg

P3240005.jpg

P3250002.jpg

P3240006.jpg

P3250005.jpg

P3240008.jpg

I had a 2007 in Coronado Red until a woman in an old Saturn SUV made a U-turn right in front of me.
Now I have a 2012 in Black. Unbelievable power, it's like a whole different machine, but it's not nearly so pretty.

Back