Pulling Power?!

rockonabusa

Registered
New to the forum and new to Busa's and needed to ask.....I am impressed with the smoothness of the bike but not the torque. I think something is missing. Stock '05 with TRE and when you wot in 3rd at 7k seems like it should pull the front wheel up at least slightly. Talk to me....am I missing something?

if you want to feel the torque run it to redline in first shift to second then through the rest of the gears , hold on ! oh yeah , loose the tre ! thier heavy and the leaves interupt the air flow !
biggrin.gif
the tre will slow you down ! but does derestrict ?

rock.gif

Your the first guy whome I have come across telling that the busa lacks torque!! There are only two ways I can look at this -

a) You were a MotoGP racer
b) Your a TROLL

rock.gif

rock.gif

well the hair on my ear's have been getting a little longer and I havent seen my friends in awhile.
ss011.gif
Although that could be due to them always being behind me when we ride! Really though, I was thinking the timing may be off. It has run hot a few times and even at highway speed low rpm rides it hits just above half way and seems to have a flat spot below 6-7k rpm's.

My stock Busa has enough torque to keep me grinning from ear to ear. Don't have enough? Boost it!

My stock '05 never has been able to lift the front wheel in second even until I put the 43 tooth rear sprocket on. Never in third. The bike is too heavy and the longer wheelbase doesn't help either.

OMFG........CRY BABIES!
I'm 210lbs 6'0" and my Bone Stock 02 will wheelie from 2nd thru 4th!
tounge.gif

<!--EDIT|StageRulz
Reason for Edit: None given...|1127978426 -->

Not enough torque? You guys on crackacid? open up the throttle more.

Not enough torque?!! Man the "Busa" has more torque in any gear than every liter bike on the market. There must be something wrong with your bird. My '04 will try and pull you off the seat in the first 4 gears!

URBAN COWBOY

Back