Keep on getting pulled back!!

zixxerpilot

Registered
So, I sold my last Busa in an effort to get some bills paid. After having a smaller bike(an '87 VFR for a while, and now a '95 ZX-6R), I decided to go to something with more touring and long distance ability. I'm an avid Sport-Tourer, so it's needed. The Ninja is great, but it's a 600. It's buzzy, and runs down the freeway at 7k+ RPM. It works, but it could be much better.

I looked and shopped, and keep getting drawn back here. So, I'm going back. By spring, I'll be on an '05 LE. Just because it's the most wicked looking Busa yet!!

By spring, I'll be on an '05 LE. Just because it's the most wicked looking Busa yet!!
Wicked.  
That's a great word to describe the '05 LE!
The 05 LE is nice, but in my opinion the 02 LE was the most wicked Busa ever made.....

P.

wink.gif

RS3.jpg

I'd have to say the Black, and the Black and Silver are both on top of my list, but the Gunmetal is THE top!!! It's the same color my Supra was painted!!

you wont regret gettin a busa. Fast, Quick, Smooth, Comfy, and Sexy. What more could you ask for..

Nope, far from squid. I ride in full gear, and no wheelies through traffic and the like. the pics were taken right outside my apt building, so I didn't see the point in putting on gear to go 20 feet.

Nope, far from squid. I ride in full gear, and no wheelies through traffic and the like. the pics were taken right outside my apt building, so I didn't see the point in putting on gear to go 20 feet.
good to hear..

and you never know whats gonna happen in those twenty feet.

*pulls the football helmet down securely to travel to bed*

welcome, good luck with whichever ya get.

Man, I LOVE these bikes!! Some nice looking rides in those pics!

Mine is going to get set up for sport touring. So I'll be getting hard bags and bar risers, as well as some better pegs now that I know I can mod them.

Anyone have an exhaust suggestion that will work with Beetle bags and not be terribley loud?

Back