And another new guy pops in

Black Plague

Registered
Ok, i'm not a Busa owner YET, But I expect within a year to have a brand new 09 Busa in about 10 months or so. I've been riding about 7 years now. My first bike was a POS beater, an 87 Honda VFR 700, had it for just over 2 years until the body literally started to fall apart, I lost the right fairing and a chunk of the tail on the freeway on separate occasions. My second bike was a 99 CBR 600, I kept that bike for less than a year. Being a big guy and all I just couldn't get comfortable on it so I decided to let it go in favor of something that fits my large frame. I have been riding a Yamaha V-Star now for the past 4 years and each year I find myself wanting a sport bike that will fit me and that can get out of it's own way. So after shopping around for sport bikes I found the Busa and it seemed to feel rather comfortable to me so i've decided that'll be my next bike. I'm just waiting until my truck is paid off until I commit myself to another payment.

Welcome to the oRg! How about some pics of the V-star? Lots of members in your area too. You will like this board!
beerchug.gif

Welcome Plague! What part of DFW you in? You'll have to cruise on over the next time we set up a meet n greet!

Welcome to the looney bin.

Seriously, everyone here is certified crazy and heavily sedated, so you'll probably fit right in.

Be sure to check out the 'unvalidated' '09 'busa colors thread if you're waiting...it'll give you something to put on your holiday wish-list!

There are lots of opportunities here to help and be helped. If you need something, say so.

Pretty simple.

Welcome~

In re: "I find myself wanting a sport bike that will fit me and that can get out of it's own way."
jump9.gif

Welcome! That Busa you're dreaming about will get out of EVERYONE'S way.....
race.gif

Welcom to your next addiction. The people on here are extremely helpful. I ride a K8 Busa, and a 03 1100 V-Star have over 30,000 trouble free miles on the v-star. Which one are you riding?

Thanks for the warm welcome. The Star is an 04 1100 Classic, its got the usual stuff, pipes, air kit, rejetting, ect. As for where I am, I am in Way S. Arlington. From the 2nd floor of my house I can see Mansfield.

And for those of you wanting to see the Star, here it is.
41MVC-354F.JPG
salambeth_XQZLD.jpg

Unfortunately I couldn't find anything of my old CBR, but I did find one of my old VFR, enjoy.
View attachment 1444070

Don't waste your money. The Busa is a crappy bike and you'll hate it.

laugh.gif

Oh, well. I tried. Just trying to keep 'em all to myself!

LOL

Welcome aboard!

--Wag--

Back