i got my bike

codger

Registered
I picked up my new 07 friday. didnt really get to ride until sat. i felt instantly more comfortable than I did on my 1000 from the first time letting the clutch out.i had preordered mirror spacers and installed them while waiting for help to unload the bike and removing warning stickers.The spacers are excellent mirrors you canuse what aconcept. it definitly need a double bubble screen how do you get the shield off? I only see two screws. many things i read here became clear on the first ride. i need helibars but stock  is not bad at all.
I know understand the peg mod but wont put Buell parts on my bike I will need to find an alternative. everyone sems to want to race this is my 80th bike and never ran into this before. go to ride more today I love this bike should have bought one years ago.first bike I saw almost ran into me looking at the bike,second rider waved an instanly pulled a gnarly wheelie first mustang gt wanted to race fist viper ran and hid. this bike is a blast.Harley kept thier distance.

congrats on the new machine how about some pics
beerchug.gif

congrats...those two screws are all that holds the windshield
beerchug.gif

Yep, what semi said. Take your time the first time you do it so you dont mess anything. There are instructions in the search that could help you. Now that you have your busa, we neeeeeeeeeed pics man. As far as everything else goes, welcome to the world of busa ownership. Its good to be king.
beerchug.gif

ok folks im trying to attach pictures of my bike. i have removed most of the stickers added spools and mirror spacers. I have to say the guy who invented the spacers deservto eb a millionaire they kick ass who would have thought mirros yo can see behind you with. well i cant seem to attach pictures they want aurl i have no idea what a url is.

I know understand the peg mod but wont put Buell parts on my bike I will need to find an alternative.
Pegs off of a Suzuki TL-1000 will give you a little more leg room, although not as much as the Buell pegs. They also bolt right up - no modding necessary. PM Vman1300 for pricing.

Back