These are the people I deal with on the phone all day.

Hahaha!

The general public are morons.
When I was a teenager, I used to work at a gas station after school. Some of the things I saw there permanently jaded my view of humanity. One of my favourites was the woman who bought a 4 litre pack of oil and then tried to pour it into her engine through the dipstick stalk. And let us not forget the teenage girl who poured oil into her radiator, or the woman who always complained about how it took 15 minutes fill her tank, since the bowser kept shutting off. - I said, "There's something stuck in your filler, which is why the bowser shuts off." "No, no", she replied. After going through that charade twice weekly for about 3 months I got sick of her stupidity, shoved a bent coathanger into her fuel tank and pulled out, you guessed it, a broken fuel nozzle, from when she had driven away with the bowser still in her car. And she looked at me all awonder, and asked, "How did that get there?"
In all honesty, all of the stupidest things I ever saw were done by women. Coincidence?

Last edited:
That's funny.

Just a heads up it is NSFW due to language.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is that the way you respond to the people you deal with everyday on the phone? :poke:

Try working the parts counter.
"Parts can I help you"?-me
yeah, I got a three wheeler, it's red, I need a piston for it........-DSC
"year make model sir"?-me
"Hell I dont know I only paid 50 bucks for it, needs a piston but it was a good deal.-DSC

All day it goes on and on and on.

^^Hand him a red piston and send him on his way, red goes with red, Duh....

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I try not to be that guy when i get my car worked on, just tell em what its doin and what was done and then go sit quitely :rulez:

Last edited:
What $36.99 for an oil change. What happened to $19.99. Oh Yeah "My Brother is a Mechanic" and "I forgot my coupon" :moon:

Wow....I didn't catch it......Thanks..:rulez:

It was meant for the people that would open it at work or home. At least give someone a little bit of a warning about the language.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"I hope yer f#*^ ing car burns to the ground with you inside of it." :rofl:

That was awesome.

It's customers like that who caused me to stop working from my home shop.:banghead:

RSD.

We all have the stories. I have about a thousand from having my own business and now from working at TSA. People can be the dumbest animals on earth at times.

working at TSA. People can be the dumbest animals on earth at times.
Yeah, like how they allow the TSA to molest them, without getting punched in the face or shot. And how they're so stupid that they actually believe that what TSA does, i.e. searching 80 year old grandmothers from Iowa, is helping keep them safe.

Yeah, like how they allow the TSA to molest them, without getting punched in the face or shot. And how they're so stupid that they actually believe that what TSA does, i.e. searching 80 year old grandmothers from Iowa, is helping keep them safe.

LMAO thats funny right there...

Back