These are seriously freaky.... Coconut Crabs. OMG, spooky. Now with 77% more crab!

Re: These are seriously freaky.... Coconut Crabs. OMG, spooky. Now with 77% more cr

I hear you can get a cream to take care of that. :rofl:

Yeah my Grandfather told me about a method involving lighter fluid, matches, a razor, and an Ice pick. He said it was fool proof...

Re: These are seriously freaky.... Coconut Crabs. OMG, spooky. Now with 77% more cr

Yeah my Grandfather told me about a method involving lighter fluid, matches, a razor, and an Ice pick. He said it was fool proof...

Just don't use the scissors :rofl:

How can I avoid crabs?

Latex condoms may be helpful in preventing the sexual transmission of crabs, but only when the infestation is covered or protected by the condom. Infections that are sexually transmitted can be avoided by not having sex. If you are sexually active, you can reduce your risk of getting crabs and most other sexually transmitted diseases (STDs), including HIV, by having sex only in a mutually monogamous relationship with a partner you are sure is not infected. If you are having sex outside of such a relationship, you can reduce your risk of STDs by:
  1. Always using a latex condom (or other type of latex barrier) whenever you have sex-vaginal, anal, or oral. Condoms made of "natural" materials, such as lambskin, protect against pregnancy, but not against STDs. If you are allergic to latex, you can use condoms made of polyurethane or other synthetic materials.
  2. Limiting the number of people you have sex with. The more partners you have, the higher your risk.
  3. Avoiding alcohol and drugs when you have sex. Drinking or getting high makes it much harder to remember to use condoms to protect yourself and others. For free, confidential help with a substance abuse problem, call 1-800-LIFENET (1-800-543-3638), or just call 311.

:whistle:

Probably 98% of you will never be in a situation to come in contact with these monsters. As said before they are in parts of the Indian ocean and I too saw them while stationed in Diego Garcia. The island is owned by the Brittish and the Coconut crab has been named the "Queen's Crab" and anyone who decides they are hungry around these fellas faces a 10,000 pound fine for killing one. some food for thought

interesting

How to get rid of crabs....Go to the movies feed them popcorn, when they go get water,change seats.:laugh:

How to get rid of crabs....Go to the movies feed them popcorn, when they go get water,change seats.:laugh:

or shave infected area, cover in sand, douse with whiskey, they all get drunk and stone each other to death

I wouldn't be thinking food, I wouldn't be thinking scream...I would be thinking 50 cal~!~ :whistle:

Back