More Wheelies - 1 wheel up, double up style~!~

outlawbusa

1 wheel up aero testing
Donating Member
Registered
I know some of you will know this track but out of respect for the organization please refrain from sending search engines wild and do not type their name on this thread. Thanks~!~

YouTube - wetsutjnky's Channel

I'm not having much luck with the embeds these days...if someone can embed it that's be great.

Thought I'd share some vid clips we got to shoot the other day.

Finally got some decent shots with my wife riding with me.

One Fast Busa is always surprising. He wants to be a sleeper but is always there when you are trying to outrun him~!~

ToFas2c is still running his 220mph Bonneville gearing and even though he was bogging a bit to the 60 ft mark, he was still pulling the top end to 120mph and mid 6's at the 1/8th timing lights~!~

Hope you enjoy the video~!~

Last edited by a moderator:
I know it and won't say it...even though it's on the building:laugh:
How did you pull that off, or worse, how much did it cost:laugh:?
The side veiw from the tank of the 2 up wheelies are really cool too.
So all you three did was race, and better yet, ride wheelies back and forth all day? Awesome, it never gets old!

Awesome, it never gets old!

I wanted to send you a PM and see if you wanted to meet up, but it was very very last minute preparations and wasn't sure if we were going to make it or not...we need to meet up soon~!~

I wanted to send you a PM and see if you wanted to meet up, but it was very very last minute preparations and wasn't sure if we were going to make it or not...we need to meet up soon~!~

Yeah, I know a few good spots out in the cut:laugh:
I need a tire(s) anyway, looks like a week or two before I can get em.
Most of our riding is spur of the moment too, I'll ride a few with ya eventually.

That was the last ride for my street set of tires

Got some ready, hopefully get them mounted in the next week or so...

Interesting vid not sure what to think I mean I am as radical as it gets just not sure about taking another life with me when I get a little crazy would rather not take the chance but will say she is hot to do something like that. I guess it is just I have always taken it more then that so I dont want someone dieing on my playtime after all it's my play time and I dont want to share:laugh: She's hot you better know what she did for you.:rulez:

Back