There has to be a 100 tip over threads....

Thanks mr8ball. LOL the bar ends were about the only thing that didn't need replacing because I took mine off before the drops. I had a cheap bar end mirror on both times it fell. I'm on #3 now! LOL hope this one will last the life of the bike. Thanks, though.

I'd consider a new fairing stay. Seems strange the fairings are nice and tight on the left where it fell and have gaps on the right. Could it be the impacts shifted both sides of the stay to the right by falling on the left? I's minor but if a new stay would definitely even up both sides, I'd pay the price.

I know your pain bro,been there/done that myself...twice!:whistle:(that was on my last Gen I,now if there's the slightest downhill grade or much of a wind I just leave it in gear)

There actually was a third time but it was while sitting on the bike and bullshyttin' for 10 minutes,went to get off and had forgotten to put the kickstand down(no damage that time though,was damned if I was gonna buy another fairing,etc. so just shoved my leg under it[that and the big turbo filter took the brunt of it],rather have a sore leg than skin up my bike again:laugh:).

Sorry to hear about this..
Seems like Most of the scrapes can be covered up with touch up paint.
Especially the black items. on those you can use universal black paint.
Trust me, I have a black/grey 08 Busa and that universal black paint has helped me out...LOL
Especially on my wheels. seems like everytime after I ride I notice somewhere on the front rim there's a little nick.

If you want, I still have my stock brake/clutch levers. Just shoot me a price...

Thanks, blacknight. If I had the spare cash, I'd definitely take you up on the offer because I like to have all my OEM parts ready to go back on if necessary. I'll make a note of it for the future. Already have Pazzos on there and like them.

LOL, I just found the pushpin that popped out of the undertail when it fell over a year ago.

I does suck that this happened.
I dont know where, but I read somethere the the kickstand doesnt go forward as much as it should, so when the bike is leaned over the kickstand is far enough forward that the bike doesnt roll a little bit and fall over.
When I read this I freaked out.
Some people had their kickstands replaced with nower models to rectify this proble. Some people were saying just use a dremel to shave off a little (I guess of the kickstand) where it meets the bike so when the stand is down, its actually forward a little bit.
I checked my bike and I guess the stand was replaced as it doesnt show signs of a dremel.
Also, (which can be a hassel if you forget) leave the bike in gear

Back