09 busa tipped over

ok guys, i'm going to sell the damaged parts. alot of the white scuffs buff right out which is nice, some scratches in the kanji symbol. by the crack the paint is actually chipped off.

will post in classifieds. be good for extras, repair, or draggers.

Yo........... Ive got some new bar ends and a right hand mirror I'll give you for free just pay shipping. Let me know :)

My 2009 hayabusa was knocked over with only thirty miles on it. The neighbors sons seventeen year old friend jumped on my bike while I went into my house and dropped it! I had just brought it home from the stealership! I had to replace the clutch lever and get new decals and touch up the paint and re-paint the stator cover. IT HAD ONLY 30 MILES ON IT! Note: Always leave your bike in gear when you park it to facilitate your bike from rolling over, the hayabusa is known for rolling forward off of the kick stand.

rhoxsey, too late now! I woulda jumped on that earlier! thanks for the offer!

DET45, yes I always lock mine and gear and roll it forward to make sure its locked in. but a vehicle hit it on the left hand side knocking it over.

no gear woulda stopped that! lol now I'm looking for some wise ass to post up a pic of a gear holding a bike up :laugh:

Kid knocked mine over the same way and i let stealer do all the work. $4,000.00. About half was labor. I had Yosh stuff at the time and all other same damage. Let stealer do estimate for insurance because they will look at everything. You will be surprised how the fairings cost so much when you replace the foam on the inside. If you order just the fairings it wont come with the inside foam/heat shield stuff and you have to transfer it all. Its a pain but you can do it. Im just anal about my bike and let the stealer do it.

after bessie had a midnight visitor from one of her boyfriends (a big black angus bull) shes been a little scratched up too. still waiting for insurance to come though.
hurts donut? i about passed out at the price of new plastic!

Back