She toppled over today, little damage done

Matte_Black

Registered
Woke up today ready to do some work on the bike, hosed down the garage and gave it a good cleaning, put the bike in my wifes parking spot left her in gear and on the kick stand (side fairings off) just the way I have always left her in the past and turned to grab my tool kit when out of the corner of my eye I saw her falling...... crunch
tip of clutch lever broke off and left side of front fairing smugged . All in all not much damage done so i'm now going to have to do the kick stand mod, buddy of mine sent me a how to but I dont understand how to do da dam thing, can ANYONE pm me (pix would be GREAT) how to do the mod.
Got to get a pair of levers now, let the research begin CRG, PSR or ASV got to make a choice :banghead:

Thanks in advance to anyone who responds

Well that sux! Glad there was no major damage other than the ego and levers. I have not done the KS mod and have never had an issue of my bike falling. As far as levers go, I really like my FP's

IMG_0866.jpg

No good! Sorry bout the accident. Mine went over too, but I was close enough to catch it before it went all the way to the ground. I ended up with a new stator cover and left footpeg, but no body damage.

Try this... MUST DO KICKSTAND MOD

How are you doing Matte_Black? Sorry about the drop, hope you didn't have it painted yet. I dropped mine three months ago and it sucks Brother, mine got to that point of no return, but Justin hooked me up and it's all good. No kickstand Mod, just super carefull parking her. Best of luck, talk to you soon.

Back