The weather kept me from going to the Dragon, but I went for a ride

Rayabusa0818

Never Forgotten
The skies cleared (somewhat) about mid-afternoon so I decided to ride down to the Saturday afternoon party at Ultimate Cycles in Chattanooga....

Some shots on the way...

This is where I had the encounter with the deer with the truck...she jumped off that hill into the front of the Dakota...

p1070433.jpg

I love this curve...

p1070441.jpg

This one too...

p1070444.jpg

Yes Virginia there IS a Sale Creek...

p1070448.jpg

Chickamauga Dam across the Tennessee River...

p1070453.jpg

Ultimate Cycles...there were not many people there and I was certainly outnumbered. I did get to visit with my friends Robert and Linda who once worked where I bought four of my bikes and big Mike from Southern Power Sports...

p1070457.jpg

Noticing gathering clouds and being outnumbered I decided to head toward home...taking the back roads of course...

p1070459.jpg

p1070462.jpg

p1070463.jpg

Uh-Oh did I stay too long...

p1070471.jpg

Whew it looks clearer toward home...

p1070476.jpg

I think I had better hurry...

p1070478.jpg

Made it...

p1070480.jpg

Three minutes later...

p1070486.jpg

I had fun and it was good to be home warm and dry...

Man I envy you.. :beerchug: Thanks for taking us along for the ride, and great pics as always my friend. :thumbsup:

cool. should have called, i would have met ya up there. :) your dock looks like its about to go under.

It was just one of those spur of the moment jump on the bike and go things. If you were there I would have probably stayed too long and got wet:)

I think they are having a really big party next Saturday (Memorial Day Weekend) maybe the weather will be better then...and remember that Nightfall starts this Friday:cheerleader:

Back