A great day to ride the Dragon (Pictures)

Rayabusa0818

Never Forgotten
It was a beautiful day so five of us, Daniel (chattanoogabusa), Kevin (fishhook), Charlie (cwwskw3), his son Alex and me headed to the Dragon...

What is a ride without pictures of motorcycles at a gas station...here is Daniel with Alex in the background...

p1060657.jpg

Charley's blue beauty...

p1060658.jpg

Kevin and Alex...

p1060659.jpg

Hello...

p1060661.jpg

What's up Kevin...

p1060664.jpg

Bikes at the CROT...this is the first ride I have been on where the GEN2s outnumbered me...of course there is the obligatory "other" brand...

p1060666.jpg

Daniel and Kevin...

p1060668.jpg

Something tells me that we are early....

p1060672.jpg

Thanks to Daniel's little tripod I was able to get into the shot....

p1060674.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back home...the Busa tire doesn't look so new any more...

p1060677.jpg

Another milestone reached...

p1060678.jpg

Great day, great ride:thumbsup:

I really enjoyed meeting and riding with Daniel, Charley, and of course young Alex:beerchug:

Let's do it again really soon...like next weekend:whistle:

you guys suck!! I roade through there twice today and I think I even saw the blue/gold gen II at the store but I was looking for the black/grey gen II! Of course I couldnt get a signal on my cell or I would have called. :( I just got home about 10 minutes ago. went to the dragon(couldnt find you guys), so I finally went down the skyway and came back up 411 to the house. Oh well...maybe next time. :thumbsup:

you guys suck!! I roade through there twice today and I think I even saw the blue/gold gen II at the store but I was looking for the black/grey gen II! Of course I couldnt get a signal on my cell or I would have called. :( I just got home about 10 minutes ago. went to the dragon(couldnt find you guys), so I finally went down the skyway and came back up 411 to the house. Oh well...maybe next time. :thumbsup:

It sounds like you had a great ride too...maybe we'll get to see you next time:beerchug:

Tommy at tailofthedragon.com gave me a copy of his new CD...I haven't had a chance to listen yet, but he said to tell everyone that it is available at iTunes:)

scan0002.jpg

It sounds like you had a great ride too...maybe we'll get to see you next time:beerchug:

yep, to be honest...I like the skyway batter than the dragon anyway. Only bad spot of the day is I stopped to help a rider that went down right before the skyway. Had a skullcap on so of course it busted his face up pretty good. When will those cruiser guys figure out those things are just for looks?:dunno:

Big day for me and Alex....thanks for the good times. I must not have been paying attention, I did not see you taking all these pictures!
:thumbsup:

Big day for me and Alex....thanks for the good times. I must not have been paying attention, I did not see you taking all these pictures!
:thumbsup:

Hey bro, did you have you're bike parked in the middle row at that store about 3:00 or so? Iff you did, then I saw yours there....just didnt know you were with the group. ???

yep, to be honest...I like the skyway batter than the dragon anyway. Only bad spot of the day is I stopped to help a rider that went down right before the skyway. Had a skullcap on so of course it busted his face up pretty good. When will those cruiser guys figure out those things are just for looks?:dunno:

I'm sorry you had to deal with than and know exactly what you mean. I get laughed at a lot when I'm on my cruiser:whistle:

P7160070.JPG

wow sure glad you got your hands on the tripod Don... We could always use another good pic of you.. :rofl: \\

Now the real question... Tires man tires..

wow sure glad you got your hands on the tripod Don... We could always use another good pic of you.. :rofl: \\

Now the real question... Tires man tires..

I think there was some grip on the rear one. That is if you believe the talk about some old man riding about a quarter mile on the rear wheel:semi:

Back