A great day to ride the Dragon (Pictures)

Thanks & nice road(s)! Although I must confess I was really hoping it was a 'tee-wee' bit closer... :-(

The Dragon.jpg

glad you guys had a good ride, wish i had been there. I got Halies car washed and waxed, so, one day next we are going to slip off and let Halie drive the dragon. :D

Nice pics, thanks for sharing!!

:beerchug:

I'm heading east in less than two weeks! I hope to see y'all there!

I've heard and read so much about the Dragon. Are the state po-po's still harassing riders? I look forward to whippin' the tail at some point. Looks like it was a good day for riding...was here, too, just spent the day on honey-do's. Savin' up time for the ESMnG!

Man, I couldn't imagine having that place as my daily ride !!! Hey Don, was it better before everybody in the world heard of "The Draggon". Or has it always been a motorcycle haven ?

I don't think Don's front tire got quite as much wear as the rear... :whistle:

I had a great time today, and it was good to meet all of you. We should do this again ASAP. Liltroy, sorry we missed you. Next time! :beerchug:

Just to let you all know; we told Don to "Get out of the Road" while he was framing this shot...:laugh:

DonintheGrass.jpg

Liltroy, sorry we missed you. Next time! :beerchug:

Well, its right in my back yard so anytime you wanna come up, holla at me. If I dont have my daughter that weekend, you could make it a whole day and we could cook out and toss back a few at my house afterwards...I've even got a bed you can crash in if you toss back a few to many,lol.

Back