A post to us from DealsGap.com (The Crot)

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
I dropped off the shirts at the CROT on Sun when we were pulling out and spoke with the manager a little. He told me that he thought it was a great thing that we did in honor of Kevin on Sat. The manager asked me what he could do to help us in the future and I told him that I simply wanted the VMAN1300 shirt on the wall somewhere that he could be honored.... Here is a message that is on the DealsGap.com website this morning...

From the manager:

Lastly, I wanted to thank the entire Busa group that was here over the weekend. Im not sure if it was an impromptu rally or just a gathering in Kevins name. Either way, there was 150+ Busa's in the area on the weekend in the name of our good friend Kevin that passed on a few weeks back. We really appreciate you doing that in his name. The signed shirt will go on the wall in the Grill this week.... my promise to you all.

Ben is a stand up guy. When you are back at the CROT, shake his hand.

Cap, thanks for dropping off the items for me..:thumbsup:

Very Cool!

Ben is a good guy... He loaned me his Visine and then asked Darrell about the shirts... Kevin is still bringing people together.. just like he did while he was with us.

Back