Dinner with .ORG friends.

georgiabusa_05

Fun Times!
Donating Member
Kevin ( Fishhook ), Daniel ( Chattanoogabusa ), Charlie ( Twobrothersbusa ) Jay ( Tiller ), Ronnie ( Busabluega ) and myself ( Georgiabusa ) :) , and our wifes went to Macaroni Grill in Chattanooga to eat tonight for a little Christmas gathering. The food was great and the company was even better. Its really great to have such a good group of folks to have as friends. I just want to say thanks to all these guys for a great year of rides and friendship. I really enjoy each ride we go on and just hanging out shooting the bull. :D May 2011 be even better and keep us safe once again. We took a few pics that I will post later when I get the pics from Ronnie. Take care everyone, Have a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year.

Tim :)

We had a great time with you all tonight. Let's not wait until next Christmas to do it again. :beerchug:

Same here...good times, but if we don't get some pics up soon it didn't happen. (And I was there!) Thanks guys! :beerchug:

Color me jealous.....what a great group of people! Glad y'all are able to get together and share some good times!

Merry Christmas to you all!!

sounds like a great time...i agree with macon454 that you guys are a great set of peeps :beerchug:

Ronnie sent these, not sure how they will post becaused they were resized, he has dial up, :laugh: so his service :moon:. LOL Anyway, here is proof. :)

downsized95PC230001.jpg

downsized95PC230003.jpg

Soooo, how much time did Charlie spend talking about his new track bike? Or could he not because his wife was sitting beside him and that may be a sore subject? :laugh:

A little track bike talk, a little new trailer talk. :D Charlie seems to have a very supportive wife, unlike some of us. :whistle:

Back