the verdict is in

spkerhed

Donating Member
Registered
Well I finally got the bike off the stands and took her for a ride its scary fast first gear is pretty much useless second only slightly better
super.gif
I did a whole list of mods this winter so its like a different bike most were performance mods but some were cosmetic. here is the list APe 1397 big bore kit, Tsukigi spec II race exaust, 16 tooth front sprocket, small air box mod, pair valve plates, 4inch ext swing arm, zzz chain, hel brake lines, 2nd fan, shift light, speedohealer, black clutch and brake levers, polished lip of the rims. here is a pic of the finished product

IMGP2585.JPG

The new Gixxer looks great.

Why not go up a tooth on the front so you can actually use more of the gearbox? Even with a stock motor, I went to an 18 so it cut down on having to shift so much. There aren't any times I can remember not having enough acceleration since going to the 18.

(spkerhed @ Mar. 11 2007,17:56)
(jjmetheny @ Mar. 11 2007,16
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
) Where in Iowa are you located?
Sioux city
Nice looking bikes. I was just in your part of the country when I picked up my new trailer in Orange City.
beerchug.gif

(GSXcite @ Mar. 11 2007,18:25) Nice looking bikes. I was just in your part of the country when I picked up my new trailer in Orange City.
beerchug.gif
thats my next purchase soon as it warms a little more going to pull the boat out of storage and put it up for sale and buy an enclosed 14 ft

Back