Winter Mods are finally DONE!!

Batman#1

BatBusa
Donating Member
Registered
Well after a long winter to me atleast......I finally got Destiny finished with her winter mods.

This past winter mods included:
1397 bore with JE Pistons
Head ported by Ward performance
Web Cams 395/378
Tranny was undercut (all 6 gears) by Hayabusa Zone (sponsor here)
APE billet shift shafts
New shift forks
Vesrah Cluch plates and heavy duty springs
APE clutch support
High volume oil pump gear
Gold hollow aluminum bars made to fit
Gold bar ends with carbon fiber inlay
Painted passenger pegs, exhaust and rear brake bracket
gold fairing screens
Titanium front and rear sprockets 17/42
ZZZ chain
high amp battery (starts great even when hot so far....)
and sad to say but carbon fiber LOOK mirrors.....they were supposed to be real but when I got them they are just look.
A custom base map for now till I get her broken in, then dyno tune.
I think that's everything........

Ready for the best part?..........I did it all by MYSELF!!!

Now for the best part! Here is some pics!

DSC01495.jpg

DSC01497.jpg

DSC01500.jpg

DSC01501.jpg

DSC01502.jpg

DSC01503.jpg

if the "clutch support" is the little hoop that goes over the clutch slave cylinder...be prepared for you cover to still break with HD springs installed.

I have seen it happen many times in the past.

Thank You for all the comments! :beerchug:
The bell under the nose is a gremlin bell. I decided to put it there since I never seen anyone put one there and thought it would be neat.

As for the chain adjusters they are the Gilles chain adjusters with the lifters.
Imho the adjusters look good and are easy to adjust but I have already broke one of the adjuster bolts and that was b4 the power mods. I think I may go back to stock with those. Havent decided yet.....

Thank You for all the comments! :beerchug:
The bell under the nose is a gremlin bell. I decided to put it there since I never seen anyone put one there and thought it would be neat.

As for the chain adjusters they are the Gilles chain adjusters with the lifters.
Imho the adjusters look good and are easy to adjust but I have already broke one of the adjuster bolts and that was b4 the power mods. I think I may go back to stock with those. Havent decided yet.....

That sucks about stuff breaking on them (Gilles Chain Adjusters) before power mods! I really like em but I keep reading about problems with them.

The Blue and Gold really does look good!

Back