The Unthinkable Happened Today

Hope they recover your bike, and catch the crooks. They just caught a ring here in raleigh and recovered 13 bikes. Thanks to one bike with Lojack..

Damn Ken....I would be MORE than happy to drive down to Bragg and "help the recovery and reconciliation" efforts....Id bring a bat...

Thanks everyone for the support! Lots of things going on this week, so it has been very hectic. I doubt the bike will be recovered, so I guess I should think of my next step. Do I get a bike to replace it and if so should that be a 08, 09 or 10? Should it be a Busa or perhaps something else? Should I get nothing and just enjoy the other 2? Or should I sell the other 2 and get out of riding completely? Definitely the full scale of options going through my mind right now.

Thanks everyone for the support! Lots of things going on this week, so it has been very hectic. I doubt the bike will be recovered, so I guess I should think of my next step. Do I get a bike to replace it and if so should that be a 08, 09 or 10? Should it be a Busa or perhaps something else? Should I get nothing and just enjoy the other 2? Or should I sell the other 2 and get out of riding completely? Definitely the full scale of options going through my mind right now.

Obviuosly the choice is yours. EXCEPT for the part I highlighted! We won't allow that to happen :laugh:

Now go get on one of your other bikes and go for a ride would ya! You'll feel better :thumbsup:

Sorry to hear about your wheels brothers........hope you catch up soon. wether its your ol girl or new

So sorry to hear. Hope they can still find it.

Last edited:

Sorry dude. Really how they nail these guys to the wall. Don't make a hasty decision.

A lot of thieves, the good ones anyway, use a "cool off spot" where they dump them for a couple days to see if the cops come looking for the LoJack. Hopefully your bike is in one of those places and will be found. Finance girl from the place where I bought my bike told me that LoJack led the cops to 3 stolen bikes and 4 stolen cars in a parking garage a few years back.

This is making me rethink not getting LoJack.

I was told the (not sure of the details) that you go to the Zuk dealer a sya you have an ignition problem and buy the ignition and key. I'm sure a few more factors model year.:poke:

man sorry to hear the bad news I hope everything works out for you just remember the new 2010s are coming out and lets hope they catch those pricks

Sorry to hear Ken. I won't hear anymore talk about getting rid of the busas. Don't make me come out there and give you an attitude adjustment!:laugh:

Sir Ken,
Wow. I am so sorry to hear this. I do want you to know that I am still available for adoption...
When I get back, we can go on the war path. Really sorry, I hope this works out the best way that it can.

Someone should fine those pr!cks....and fugg them up.... :super: Steal crap from another piece of crap, fine, but messing with a soldier's ride ????....unthinkable.....

You should use one of your other two busa's as bait. On your days off set up camp in the bushes outside the office... It'd be worth it to come down and split watches with ya to catch these dirt bags!!!
Hell hath no fury like a Busa owner scorn:rulez:

Spay and neuter dopers and thieves

Last edited:
Back