The Passion of the Christ - Movie

At about three o'clock, Jesus called out with a loud voice, "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?"  that
I thought it was more like 2:30.....hehehe

THE BIG question is thou.....

Why is Jesus calling out to God ? Isn't he God . Isn't Jesus , God ?

ok, Jesus is the son of Mary and Joseph.

ok, but then how did they all come to be then?

Lets see, God creates man in his own image...ok, but how did he do that without being born yet ?

OK, Mary is the mother of god . So what does that make Joseph ? Joseph fathered Jesus . But Joseph was created by Jesus who is actually god .

Is it just me , or are religious people a bit gullible ?

I mean come on , seriously people....is this not one of the most far fetched idea's around .

I can't blame the man for calling out to himself thou , essentially talking to himself . I do that all the time . Like this morning, I got up,took a shower, looked at myself in the mirror an' said....
"Rubbah,you are one handsome dude". "God did a good job on me ".
hehehehehe.....have a good day people....RSD.

Man.....yer all screwed up Rub........Jesus is the son of god, but born by Mary......artificially inseminated I think.

Oh yeah, the only thing that's good lookin about you is J
smile.gif

Have a handsome one

Bill
biggrin.gif

Why is Jesus calling out to God ? Isn't he God . Isn't Jesus , God ?
ok, Jesus is the son of Mary and Joseph.
Lets see, God creates man in his own image...ok, but how did he do that without being born yet ?
OK, Mary is the mother of god . So what does that make Joseph ? Joseph fathered Jesus . But Joseph was created by Jesus who is actually god .
I mean come on , seriously people....is this not one of the most far fetched idea's around.
Well, I can't tell ya for certain cuz I wan't there. But 24,000 recorded historical references can't be wrong. ;) Jesus was part of or IS God the way your son is a part of you.... except maybe on a spiritual level [again, science is not advanced enough to accept 'spiritual'] placed on earth as LIVING PROOF it's a do-able system. To take on the burden of everyone's sin and come back to life just to show everyone it's the truth. I wasn't there... I can't prove it to you, but there seems enough evidence to prove this. *I* can draw a picture in my own image, take a photo of my own image, build a Playdough guy that looks like me, or make a baby in my own image, so God made us like he is. Not a big deal. Mary-Joseph-Jesus-God *WE* can manipulate DNA and clone stuff... why couldn't some omnipotent super being do something even cooler? I feel a far fetched idea is one where everything just suddenly appeared from nothing in some large explosion.... yeah THAT has "scientific common sense" written ALLLLLL over it. ;)

I can't blame the man for calling out to himself thou , essentially talking to himself . I do that all the time . Like this morning, I got up,took a shower, looked at myself in the mirror an' said....
  "Rubbah,you are one handsome dude".  "God did a good job on me ".
                hehehehehe.....have a good day people....RSD.
You are killing me! Stop it...I'm sitting at my desk, crying while reading this sh*t and then I have to explain to my coworkers that something's just struck me as funny and try to go on with my day....tears in my eyes...am I really this simple?

It's damn hard!!!
laugh.gif

Why is Jesus calling out to God ?   Isn't he God . Isn't Jesus , God ?
   ok,  Jesus is the son of Mary and Joseph.
   OK, Mary is the mother of god . So what does that make Joseph ?   Joseph fathered Jesus .  But Joseph was created by Jesus who is actually god .
     I mean come on , seriously people....is this not one of the most far fetched idea's around.
 I feel a far fetched idea is one where everything just suddenly appeared from nothing in some large explosion....  yeah THAT has "scientific common sense" written ALLLLLL over it.   ;)
nice footwork , awesome left hand , good shot .
face7.gif

I usually dont warm-up until the 8th or 9th round .

Not a bad punch WWJD, althou it just sort of mirrored that beautifull left hook I threw at ya.....

hav a good 1.....RSD.

Man.....yer all screwed up Rub........Jesus is the son of god, but born by Mary......artificially inseminated I think.

Oh yeah, the only thing that's good lookin about you is J
smile.gif

Have a handsome one

Bill
biggrin.gif
THEE funniest thing I have read today. ['course i just fuggin' woke up 10 minutes ago]

kiddin' Bill . That was good . I laughed so loud , the dogs came in to see what was going on.

hav a goodlookin' one.....how is Coll by the way ?

Rubbah is out....

OKAY YOU GUYS ARE GETTING YOURSELVES IN TROUBLE!

GOD IS THE TRINITY (3 PARTS)

FATHER

SON

HOLYGHOST

BEFORE OUR TIME IN THE OLD COVENANT, EVERY INDIVIDUAL HAD TO OFFER A SACRIFICE (LAMB THE MOST PRECIOUS) TO BE HEARD BY GOD.  JESUS WAS SENT AS A PHYSICAL REPRESENTATION OF HOW WE SHOULD LIVE OUR LIVES. HE WAS A SACRIFICIAL LAMB SO THAT NOW IN THE NEW COVENANT WE NO LONGER HAVE TO OFFER A SACRIFICE BECAUSE HE WAS IT.  MAN YOU GUYS ARE PLAYING WITH SERIOUS FIRE.  IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE THAT'S ON YOU, BUT DON'T MAKE IT WORSE BY SLANDERING HIS NAME OR HIS SAINTS.

TOUCH NOT MY ANNOINTED!

<!--EDIT|BigDawg_03Busa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1079974475 -->

thread ressurection.....   sorry for the pun...
smile.gif

saw the movie yesterday. cant get it off my mind. definitely going to see it again.
the hard part was telling myself the gore was fake, just a movie,,, but it really happened. rough.

need help here. one of the last things Jesus said, he raised his head and said "why do you _ me?"
what was it?? It is the only verbage I can't remember......
Matthew 27:45... "My God, my God. Why have you forsaken me?"

TOUCH NOT MY ANNOINTED!
hey , I won't touch yer annoided....

But I won't stop touchin' my annoided.... even if momma said I'd go blind doin' it....

hav a righteous my brotheren....RSD.
1st Corinthians 1:18

For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.

wink.gif
nuff said.

hahahahahaha! That's great! freakin' self-propagating laws. you know, if they DIDN'T put that on there, someone would come forward saying the guy in the robe standing in the back, shouting at Jesus while he carried the cross down the street was represnting thier great great great great great great grandfather's sister's brother inappropriately and would sue the company! fools

True... That kind of thing is necessary on every film made for legal reasons. Sad though that they had to put it on this film.

sad.gif

Wondering where you got that movie clip pic? Is the DVD on the web already?? I watched BRAVEHEART again last week.. much better as far as 'movies' go, but FAR bloodier!

Back