Transformers Movie

(razorshark @ Jul. 09 2007,08:14) awesome movie...loved it.

BTW: this movie actually depicted accurate military joint forces specops...best military line in the movie, "We CANNOT do this without the AIR FORCE!.  Tyrese plays a Combat Controller...about damn time we get some friggin props in the movies!
I've never seen a predator with jet engines... especially one with afterburners... that part irritated me, i understand that a real predator with its slow prop engine wouldnt be exciting for the movie goers so they had to dress it up but still... it was good to see Air Force in the movies for a change... so many NAVY, Marines and Army movies out there.

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
beerchug.gif
bowdown.gif
super.gif

Just saw it
beerchug.gif
super.gif
super.gif

Since I had Starscream as a kid, I was kinda let down with Megatron. Megatron is supposed to be a gun, not some kind of jet
argue.gif

And what happened to my favorite Autobot, the one with the gull doors that allowed it to fly??

Hopefully the Dinobots make an appearance in Transformers II !!!
bowdown.gif

super.gif

The movie makes me want to go buy this,

http://www.allmyfavoriteshows.com/movie/cartoon/The_Transformers.html

I also thought the original plot would have been better than the new movie plot;
On the planet Cybertron, life already exist but not life as we know it. Intelligent robots inhabited the city. They could think and feel and they were called the Autobots and the Decepticons. The supplies of energon running low do the heroic Autobots launched a spacecraft to locate a new source of energy but unfortunately Decepticons attacked them and they end up crashing on Earth. The ship were buried deep underground and Autobots and Decepticons were deactivated.

Million years later, an eruption brings the ship to the surface and automatic system repairs the robots. The war begins between Autobots and Decepticons who seek to enslave humanity and drain its energy.

(Charlesbusa @ Jul. 11 2007,10:45) Starscream rocks!!
laugh.gif
+1!!

The 'real' Decepticon leader. Remember in the original Transformers animated movie when Megatron was left for dead after the battle with Prime, Starscream laughs at Megatron and starts kicking him. I thought that was comedy.

(Sloto200 @ Jul. 10 2007,12:50)
(DAB @ Jul. 09 2007,22:41) ...
man, i've been lookin for one of those... where did you get it?
That is mine.... I posted pics of it a couple of years ago...
I got it off of Feebay at the time.
laugh.gif

(Charlesbusa @ Jul. 10 2007,18:25) The movie makes me want to go buy this,

http://www.allmyfavoriteshows.com/movie/cartoon/The_Transformers.html

I also thought the original plot would have been better than the new movie plot;
On the planet Cybertron, life already exist but not life as we know it. Intelligent robots inhabited the city. They could think and feel and they were called the Autobots and the Decepticons. The supplies of energon running low do the heroic Autobots launched a spacecraft to locate a new source of energy but unfortunately Decepticons attacked them and they end up crashing on Earth. The ship were buried deep underground and Autobots and Decepticons were deactivated.

Million years later, an eruption brings the ship to the surface and automatic system repairs the robots. The war begins between Autobots and Decepticons who seek to enslave humanity and drain its energy.
Dude I had to pick this up A year or so ago. Love it man....love it. Nothing like kicking back and remembering what it was like being a kid.

<a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/TRANSFORMERS-BOXSET-DVD-Gen-1-Complete-Seasons-MOVIE_W0QQitemZ120140264076QQihZ002QQcatego
ryZ123277QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem" target="_blank">http://cgi.ebay.com/TRANSFO....iewItem</a>

(gtrpimp76 @ Jul. 10 2007,20:49)
(Charlesbusa @ Jul. 11 2007,10:45) Starscream rocks!!
laugh.gif
+1!!

The 'real' Decepticon leader. Remember in the original Transformers animated movie when Megatron was left for dead after the battle with Prime, Starscream laughs at Megatron and starts kicking him. I thought that was comedy.
jump9.gif

Starscream was always ready to sucker punch Megatron
muscle.gif

SHOCKED.gif
Holly Crap that movie was fricking AWESOME!! The fight scenes were off the hook! Special effects were sweet! Man I loved it, made me feel like a kid again. And did I mention the girl was HOT!!! Man I can't wait to get it on video!

jump9.gif

i always thought a transformer was something that altered voltage

(chrisjp @ Jul. 21 2007,12:13) i always thought a transformer was something that altered voltage
your avatar makes you look like you have your finger in a transformer! or are you constipated?
ices_rofl.gif
poke.gif
beerchug.gif

I never knew anything about the Transformers while growing up, but the movie was enjoyable...the special effects alone were just amazing...glad I finally got to see it...
beerchug.gif

I just saw it this weekend and i thought it was great. The story was not that good, but overall a very entertaining movie. And Megan Fox was interesting to watch :-D The blond should have been cut from the final release. Her part didn't add to the plot IMHO. If this movie had a better story, and if it were aimed to an older audience, it could be the movie of the year.

I saw yesterday Spidey III and it is a lot worse.

This is the first movie I saw in a while. I went with my 10 year old son who can't sit still. Her sat there the entire time and loved it as much as I did. Very cool movie. LOTS of action, excellent special effects!! Can't wait for the DVD to pick up and watch again!!

beerchug.gif

That good huh. Well I won't be seeing it anytime soon. Ladies choice this time so I will be going to see HAIRSPRAY. Wish me luck.

I can give a full review afterwards if I remain awake through the thing.
coffee.gif

(busabutter @ Jul. 23 2007,15:43) That good huh.  Well I won't be seeing it anytime soon.  Ladies choice this time so I will be going to see HAIRSPRAY.  Wish me luck.

I can give a full review afterwards if I remain awake through the thing.  
coffee.gif
Hairspray!!  
SHOCKED.gif

My girlfriend called a few minutes ago and told me she was taking my kids to see a movie. I asked which one to which she replied "Hairspray". My daughters are prolly cool with that but my 6 year old son....
wink.gif

I just chcuckled and said "Ok, ya'll have fun.."

jump9.gif

Back