Transformers Movie

(WWJD @ Jul. 05 2007,10:22) you mean Lincoln Logs and Barrel Full of Monkeys are not cool ?
wow.gif
Tinker Toys and Erector Sets?

No girls, the latter is not what a sex therapist prescribes...
wink.gif

(Southside Playa @ Jul. 06 2007,00:01)
(gtrpimp76 @ Jul. 05 2007,07:08) for those that have seen it, any of you remember a Decepticon named Devastator? Was he in it? If any of you remember the 1st generation cartoons (c. 1984-1986) it was the six constructicons who together formed the giant Devastator.
Hey man you are on you shid, Devastator used to fug the Autobots up. I have yet to see it, but I am exicted about it. My buddy told me it was off the chain for real.

I am 30 and think the toys of today are crap. Transformers were the shid hands down.

I was cool cause I had an Optimus Prime. That was one of the first $100 toys. Not everyone had one.
+1!!!  
beerchug.gif

Transformers Energon sucks aZZ!!

yup. had the original Optimus Prime too. He had the trailer that came with him that converting into a platform complete with a huge minigun and some tiny robotic car.

I had Starscream too, who was an F-15 fighter back then. I guess he's an F-22 Raptor now.

How bout the Autobot Omega Supreme? That was bomb too.

Gonna try and watch it tonight. Everyone's giving it huge props!!

I'm going tomorrow to see it on the IMAX screen. It's still standard 35mm film, just played on the giant screen of the Imax with the Imax sound system and stadium seating. Should be pretty cool regardless. I can't wait.

Planning to see it this weekend. What about the other transformers movie? Hell, I liked that. This looks awesome. I'm pumped.

It is an awesome movie
super.gif

Definately a blu-ray must buy.

Interseting to see what they do for a Transformer 2
rock.gif

Just saw it last night!! Awesome!!!

I had my gripes but I'll keep them to myself as I don't wanna spoil the movie.

But Optimus Primes' voice? It sounds like the original one from the G1 cartoons. What do you guys think?

Saw it the 5th with wife and son. It was great. Best movie this year for sure. Will buy it when it comes out.

It is a must see for anyone who grew up in the 80's durring the transformers era. Can't wait to see if they will make another one...

awesome movie...loved it.

BTW: this movie actually depicted accurate military joint forces specops...best military line in the movie, "We CANNOT do this without the AIR FORCE!. Tyrese plays a Combat Controller...about damn time we get some friggin props in the movies!

No doubt one of the best movies I've seen (up there with Lord of the Rings, Matrix, etc.) I haven't spoken with anyone yet (females included) who didn't give the move two thumbs up!!
super.gif

The movie ROCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I loved it!!!!

Back