More than meets the eye

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
Went and saw the special screening of Transformers tonight. In a word - AWESOME! No Busas transforming - but I will over look that... If you see this movie, you will not be disappointed!

super.gif

HAHA....gonna see it Wed. I hope. Looks too awesome, especially for us who grew up watching the orig. ones.

36_23_4.gif

Good to hear, Shawn! My Son really wants to see it!

a friend of mines seen it tonight, and said it was a must see. I will go sometime this week. Do they have optimus prime?

I went to the 11:10pm show Monday night. The movie is AMAZING!

It will put a smile on your face and give you the "wow factor" many times!

... and the girl in the movie ain't so bad, either!

images_transformers_20.jpg

(edubb1971 @ Jul. 03 2007,00:50) a friend of mines seen it tonight, and said it was a must see. I will go sometime this week. Do they have optimus prime?
beerchug.gif

optimusprime.jpg

(PaNDeM1C @ Jul. 02 2007,23:29) I went to the 11:10pm show Monday night. The movie is AMAZING!

It will put a smile on your face and give you the "wow factor" many times!

... and the girl in the movie ain't so bad, either!
I like that too.
SHOCKED.gif

Micheal Bay + Transformers = WIN!  I can't wait to see it!

Anybody here like Techno or break-dancing?  Who am I kidding.. you guys have prolly seen this.
Transformers Breakdance
<embed src="http://lads.myspace.com/videos/myspacetv_vplayer0005.swf" flashvars="m=553716&type=video" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="430" height="346"></embed>
Add to My Profile | More Videos

My kids want to see it, so I guess I won't be disappointed
smile.gif
Thanks for the info Shawn
biggrin.gif

plus....

just seeing LA getting destroyed again should be worth the price, eh?

lol!

lurk.gif

If I wasn't on the other side of the planet (exageration), a meet could be arranged. Alas... I'm in the desert... sitting next to a mountain. (song lyrics?)

lurk.gif
somebody stole my clip and upped it...... just like they did my Die Hard clip.....

Here is my version... but, not mine! The stolen upload!

Last edited by a moderator:
Somebody from this site nicely ripped my LIVE FREE OR DIE HARD clip and upped it to youtube.com AND tried to make it out like it was his own..... WELL that's fine and dandy!!!!

I only do these split scene clips for busa.org members to see....!!!!

I do NOT do them for the whole wide world to see!!!

SO!!!!....... whoever is ripping off the links here and sharing them on youtube....... please stop!!! Get your own files to upload there! Youtube is NOT where those files belong and you're insulting this forum (busa.org) if you do so!!!!

Those files were upped and sent to remain PRIVATE!!! EXCLUSIVE TO THIS FORUM!!!

please keep all hayabusa.org files private and exclusive to this forum!!!!!!!!!

Back