The .oRg MnG's 08 (post your memories)

we all got to play the "square peg in the round hole" game right?

Perdue spent no less than 10 minutes on this little job.. "insert can in pipe" all you could hear was this clank... clank.clank.......clankclank.....clank...clank and the look of "WTF?"

DSC_0386-1.JPG

Randy that is a good one!!!!! I knew Va's bike had a drinking problem, Perdue was just helping her busa out!!!:rofl:

we all got to play the "square peg in the round hole" game right?

Perdue spent no less than 10 minutes on this little job.. "insert can in pipe" all you could hear was this clank... clank.clank.......clankclank.....clank...clank and the look of "WTF?"

DSC_0386-1.JPG

He's doing WHAT to Michelle's cans? :whistle:

The real laugh about the above "retard" photo is that the owner of the bike and another admin were sitting within about 10 feet of the TP job... I think this was one of the funniest things I have seen in a lot of years... VA and Omar trying to stifle the laughs while a group of lost drunks TP her bike... A "priceless" moment if ever one to be had..

DSC_0389-1.JPG

DSC_0383-1.JPG

DSC_0384-1.JPG

The real laugh about the above "retard" photo is that the owner of the bike and another admin were sitting within about 10 feet of the TP job... I think this was one of the funniest things I have seen in a lot of years... VA and Omar trying to stifle the laughs while a group of lost drunks TP her bike... A "priceless" moment if ever one to be had..

"Uhhhhh Guys...." :rofl:

Well here are a few of my fav's.......first two are from the Spring Bash.....second two are from the Fall Bash

Busa Bash 4-08 147.jpg

Busa Bash 4-08 180.jpg

Summer 2008 254.jpg

Summer 2008 269.jpg

DSC_0054.JPG

and this one... not sure what you are doing to the "Black TMNT" but he is smiling..

DSC_0035.JPG

DSC_0029.JPG

How did I know that one would pop up somewhere? Okay Randy....just for you...two more:

Summer 2008 259.jpg

Summer 2008 287.jpg

Last edited:
Back