Favorite .org get together memories

yamahor

DEAD MAN WALKING
Donating Member
Registered
So, post your favorite .org get together memories. I'll start.

So, it was my first Bash, and I might have brought some alcohol... Any way, We had the group bon fire up stairs, and we were joking around. It came up ,I believe at our well remembered and loved friend Kevin's mention, that our "Mom" wasn't there, and jokingly said someone should call her... So what did I do? I called Vab's! I was slightly drunken on some tequila and the such, and it wasn't her that picked up the phone... It was her husband. They had gone to bed. IIRC, the conversation went something like this
"Hello?"
me "Hi, is Michelle there?"
"Who is this?"
"It's Ben, Yamahor from the board!"
"*click*"
"Hello?"
There were laughs had at that moment... I really don't remember much after that...

GSXcite: "well, i might know this one joke....."

:rofl: And now I'm going through a divorce...thanks Ben!! :rofl:

My favorite memory - Omar and I watching from 10 feet away as drunks rolled out of vehicles having used GPS to find the MicroTel from Phillips (true story), and their utter excitement as they found Caesar. They proceeded to TP my Busa thinking no one was watching while Omar and I just sat there in plain sight; I finally couldn't hold the laughter any longer. I was dying!! When they saw us, the looks on their faces :lol:

...YEAH, that's the best one of all...

tpCaesar.jpg

+1 on the GPS/TP incident with Michelle - that was the BEST night!

Followed closely by Cap low-siding a chair :laugh:

:rofl: And now I'm going through a divorce...thanks Ben!! :rofl:

My favorite memory - Omar and I watching from 10 feet away as drunks rolled out of vehicles having used GPS to find the MicroTel from Phillips (true story), and their utter excitement as they found Caesar. They proceeded to TP my Busa thinking no one was watching while Omar and I just sat there in plain sight; I finally couldn't hold the laughter any longer. I was dying!! When they saw us, the looks on their faces :lol:

...YEAH, that's the best one of all...

I know, I'm a home wrecker... LOL By the way, I thought of you and your friend (Rhonda?, I'm probably wrong) as I was in a certain bar in Verona a couple weeks ago. LOL

Followed closely by Cap low-siding a chair :laugh:

that was a great one :thumbsup:

the look on MC's face when he got back from the hospital and we already had his bike back together and running :beerchug:

the look on MC's face when he got back from the hospital and we already had his bike back together and running :beerchug:

Oh, yeah, that was good ;)

... the Suzuki guys riding with us through the Dragon and back

Oh, yeah, that was good ;)

... the Suzuki guys riding with us through the Dragon and back

Me pulling up in my civic with my head through the roof, watching you guys get a water logged bike running... LOL! And my trip down in the Suburban with yall on the other trip. That was a cherished memory of mine. Great trip.

Having Don lead the ride to Bridal Veil Falls... And just having him around...

Miss ya, Don.

Back