A few pics from the M109 MnG in Eureka

macon454

181.552 mph Texas mile on a B-King 3/28/09, AKA "C
Donating Member
Registered
A few pics from the M109 MnG we went to this last Thursday thru Sat. in Eureka Springs. Got to ride with Mike (Taylor)and his wife, and Chris (Gsxtacy) and Hal (Gsxcite) And Rich with the flame 109 which also has a trick B-King. And Chad the owner of B-King org. And Kevin he was a real Hoot. It was a great time and cant wait to do it again next year. And it was also a great time at power hour at the Tiki lounge, Those who where there no what i mean. :laugh:

M109 Mng Eureka 003.jpg

M109 Mng Eureka 005.jpg

M109 Mng Eureka 007.jpg

M109 Mng Eureka 015.jpg

M109 Mng Eureka 019.jpg

M109 Mng Eureka 040.jpg

M109 Mng Eureka 041.jpg

M109 Mng Eureka 043.jpg

M109 Mng Eureka 021.jpg

M109 Mng Eureka 022.jpg

Still recovering from power hour!!! lmao I was so drunk, had a hard time gettin my britches up!

hahaha "britches"

it was a blast down there riding with everyone, great trying to follow you shane, try is the word:laugh:, it did not work out to good but still awesome.

I have pics comming but it will be awhile as our memory card was delete by accident from our friends computer from down south, he is sending us a cd of the pics.

Hey Shane I have been throwing the idea around about going to Kansas City to see my friend Bud and Chris's Dad(Hal) in August or so, you wanna come up and meet us:whistle:

be a good ride for both of us.

Great pic's, Thanks for sharing... :thumbsup:

Wish I could have been there.. :(

thanks for sharing the pics, i wish i could have joined in! keep me in the loop for the possible KC run in August, i have a little free time then :beerchug:

Looks like a blast !!How ya like the 109 compared to the Busa ? It was a hard toss-up b/t the 2 and I went with another Busa as a 1st and 2nd bike.. Hows the long ride on a 109?

hahaha "britches"

it was a blast down there riding with everyone, great trying to follow you shane, try is the word:laugh:, it did not work out to good but still awesome.

I have pics comming but it will be awhile as our memory card was delete by accident from our friends computer from down south, he is sending us a cd of the pics.

Hey Shane I have been throwing the idea around about going to Kansas City to see my friend Bud and Chris's Dad(Hal) in August or so, you wanna come up and meet us:whistle:

be a good ride for both of us.

That sounds like it might work, we are going to be out of town sometime in Aug. for a few days but not sure when yet. let me get with the boss and see. :laugh:

Looks like a blast !!How ya like the 109 compared to the Busa ? It was a hard toss-up b/t the 2 and I went with another Busa as a 1st and 2nd bike.. Hows the long ride on a 109?

Well i havent ever rode one, but i did follow the flamed one that has been dynoed at 146 HP at the wheel and it flat out runs. :thumbsup:

Back