The Master Passer!

BentValve

Alive & enjoying it!
Donating Member
Registered
Oh man, 80mph... 3 cagers in front of you all doing 80 ...small spot open in the slow lane , must pass the 3 cars and slide in front.

For the Busa , an easy task...not even a task really , more like just the way it is.

thanks Busa old pal, nobody can pass like you...just yank and bam bickity bam its done!

biggrin.gif

Oh man, 80mph... 3 cagers in front of you all doing 80 ...small spot open in the slow lane , must pass the 3 cars and slide in front.

For the Busa , an easy task...not even a task really , more like just the way it is.

thanks Busa old pal, nobody can pass like you...just yank and bam bickity bam its done!
hahahaha, having flashbacks from yesterdays ride, man I know we pissed off alot of people.

the busa is a pretty damn fast bastid... love to see the look on the faces of those cagers when you fly past them
wink.gif

hahahaha, having flashbacks from yesterdays ride, man I know we pissed off alot of people.
I know it's fun...and just way too easy, but keep in mind one thing:

People love to use their cell phones to report aggressive driving. I hear it on the scanner at home all the time.

Just be carefull out there. But have some fun too
cool.gif

One lone cruiser On Eagle Island Road outside of Okeechobee (in the sticks), Cruiser is buzzing along at a whopping 70 mph enjoying the sound of his baffle-less exhaust plumbing when out of nowhere a Busa zooms him at better than 180 mph, causing him to just about soil himself. Based on a true story. No, I wasn't riding the Harley.

Down on Card Sound in FL. One lane in to Key largo one lane out of Key largo. You may have cars going 30mph. If you see an opening in the on-coming traffic you go for it. Most of the time on the Green Dragon it is passing 6 cars(trucks bikes) at a time. The only bummer is when you are ridding with other bikes they can only do 2 or 3 at a time. Ahhhhhhhhhhh such fun..

People love to use their cell phones to report aggressive driving.  I hear it on the scanner at home all the time.

Just be carefull out there.  But have some fun too
cool.gif
Yeah I would never do it in the States but out here what the heck, I leave in 6 months.

People love to use their cell phones to report aggressive driving.  I hear it on the scanner at home all the time.

Just be carefull out there.  But have some fun too
cool.gif
Yeah ive heard of guys getting letters from the State Patrol.
smile.gif

I love doing that, but usually reserve it for the idiot cager running below the speed limit, holding back the rest of us with somewhere to go. I time it just right so that I'm at least at 9-10k rpm when I pass his open window, my HMF's screaming like a banshee out of hell. One minute they are an oblivious moron holding back traffic, the next minute they are an oblivious moron with soiled shorts. Ahhhh life is good again...

Back