keep your eyes open

ndufan

Registered
Just got off work riding down a split four lane about 80. 3 cars up, a car decides that he wants to go north, not south. so instead of taking the exit he stops and pulls slowly into the median. I'm looking for a spot to get on the off ramp at the time so it goes like this: looking for an opening to get into left lane, look back, brake lights, grab front brake and touch back. Oh hell suspension dropping on suv in front locking up and turning. squeeze hard, push hard, oh sh-- back sliding light getting closer, back off back and squeeze harder.look to see if i'm gonna get rear ended. damn rear just got light, stoppie time. hold it straight and let it back down.ok. that was an adrelanine rush.move down the road now and try to get my stomach back where it belongs.

got to be on top of things when you're riding.

Probably a change of drawers in order after getting your stomach back where it belonged!

Yeah I hate the part when you know you have room to stop, but is the guy behind you following so close that HE can't stop. You have to look to make sure you're not going to get hit from behind. People don't realize how fast a bike can stop.

Back