The Jobless Revvv Update

Revvv

Registered
I decided to call and check on Vman at MrCycles.com the other day. While I was getting a bit of info on him I decided to ask about any open positions that they may have. I was told that they were not hiring. The manager said he had a full staff, but to send a resume anyway.

After an hour of sending my resume I had a return email asking me when I could be in Asheville, NC.

Pray for me while I am up there. I desperately need something to happen.

Plus, the bike is loaded into the back of the truck. I'm going to get in a bit of riding time at the gap while I am in the area. It just seems like a convenient thing to do. :whistle:

If anyone is in the area, let me know. It would be a pleasure to meet and ride with a few of you in the area. :thumbsup:

Thank you all. I will definitely let you guys know how things go when I know something.

I will be leaving here in a few hours, grabbing a room so I can get a nap, and then off to the interview.

DO NOT OVERSLEEP! Give one of us your cellphone # and we'll call to make sure you're up :)

DO NOT OVERSLEEP! Give one of us your cellphone # and we'll call to make sure you're up :)

My wife will be calling me early. I have no doubt there.
My wife read this comment and laughed. She said that you guys must be aware that I am a preacher. Apparently everyone is a comedian.
Posted via Mobile Device

Good luck and maybe when you get back you can give us an update on Kevin.

I hope to have enough time to stop by the hospital while I am there. The last update I got was that he is supposed to come home this weekend. I hope so.

The guys at the dealership said they are ready to see him back at work soon.

I want to see him at the gap making laps in the twisties.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back