Huge Thank You from REVVV

Revvv

Registered
I didn't post up in Hal's thread because I didn't want to bring it back out in the open again. For those of you that do not know, Hal decided to help me out by rallying the troops here at the ORG to help me out. As much as I appreciate all that has been done, I don't want to make it seem as if I am trying to take advantage of anyone by pulling that thread to the top again.

My thank you comes due to many forms of support that you guys have given. I have recieved donations that I never expected (and have greatly welcomed). I have looked over hundreds of employment opportunitues, and applied to many. I have talked to a few of you on the phone, and have chatted through email. Most of all, I feel that I have made quite a few new friends.

The thing I needed most was support and encouragement. You guys have lifted my spirits. You have turned my negative outlook on life into something positive again. I have hope. I'm nowhere close to being out of my problems, but I know that they will pass with time. What doesn't kill me is supposed to make me stronger.

There have been people throughout history that have invested their lives in looking for the meaning of life. In all of their research, many theories have been presented, but nothing has been substantial that impacts all of humanity.
Life is about people; relationships. The phrase, "No man is an island." is accurate in every part of life. I have taught this for years, but through you I have been able to experience the truth of relationship. :bowdown:

God Bless you & Your Family at this time of need , I wish that things were better & you didn't have to struggle so much. If you ever need to vent we are ALL just a PM away. Many well wishes & Prayers sent Revvv.

We are all praying for you and your family during this difficult time.
Posted via Mobile Device

With the circumstances surrounding us all, with the economy and such, it seems a lot of us might go thru the same situation as you and I hope we can all continue to help each other as much as we can to get thru this. Hats off to all that are helping others... :thumbsup:

All the best to you and your family. You have been in my thoughts.

Excellent reference to John Donne.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back