Thank You Teddy!

THANK YOU GOD FOR GIVING THE CITIZENS OF THESE UNITED STATES THE ABILITY TO STOP THE MADNESS IN WASHINGTON! :please::usa::guitar::clap::super::unclesam::bigcrowd:

Oh my, now it is a Spriritual Thing. I will have to refer to my bible to see what Jesus' political affiliation was ..............

Y'all are funny

Glad I didn't run out & quit my job the day aftert Obama was elected .........

:whistle:

Oh my, now it is a Spriritual Thing. I will have to refer to my bible to see what Jesus' political affiliation was ..............

Y'all are funny

Glad I didn't run out & quit my job the day aftert Obama was elected .........

Come on now. Feeding the poor, healing the sick, loving your neighbor...do you really need to get out your bible to know where Jesus would stand?:whistle:

Man I can't quit laughing :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

It came out in the paper that when Ted ran his car off that bridge and the woman drowned, was going between 85 and 90 MPH. It would take at least that much speed to blow her panty hose off and put them in the glove compartment!

You really got a kick out of that joke didn't you?
and today he stands before her trying to explain his way out of it (again)..

:rofl: "so wydja tell em u crashed TeddY? huh Teddy? you know I want to know" :laugh:

How about the MOP party, "move over politicians" we could "clean the house" :laugh:

Liberal Lion is now Liberal Lawn.... He prolly caused the aftershock this morning rolling over in his grave.

Let's be serious for a moment and recognise one of Teddy's great accomplishments.

He's been sober for almost 5 months now. :whistle:

Funny how you all crack on Ted Kennedy & it is all good. But let me say something about a conservative azzhat named Ronald "Send those Jobs Overseas" Reagan and see how fast your panties' get in a wad ...........

What with this huge conservative victory yesterday, is Ronny whacking off to Sarah Palin images in his casket by now??

Funny how you all crack on Ted Kennedy & it is all good. But let me say something about a conservative azzhat named Ronald "Send those Jobs Overseas" Reagan and see how fast your panties' get in a wad ...........

What with this huge conservative victory yesterday, is Ronny whacking off to Sarah Palin images in his casket by now??

I don't argue politics. Best left to the highly intelligent.

wildlife-monkeys-hear-no-evil-see-no-evil-speak-no-evil.jpg

I aint saying nuttin.....
You folks will not make me talk religion or politics ever again.....

Ive got to agree with you SouthSide.. I don't make fun of dead people that is about like beating up someone paralyzed from the neck down. just uncool.

Dead politicians are the exception to the rule. I'll listen to any Reagan jokes should you guys have one.

SIX PRESIDENTS

6 Presidents in a sinking boat.

Ford says: What do we do?
Bush says: Man the lifeboats!
Reagan says: What lifeboats?
Carter says: Women first!
Nixon says: Screw the women!
Clinton says: You think we have time?

:laugh:

SIX PRESIDENTS

6 Presidents in a sinking boat.

Ford says: What do we do?
Bush says: Man the lifeboats!
Reagan says: What lifeboats?
Carter says: Women first!
Nixon says: Screw the women!
Clinton says: You think we have time?

:laugh:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

..and he has a hot family

I wonder if those daughters will follow in their Daddy's footsteps?

brown.jpg

Back