Help for our brother Revvv

GSXcite

Squirrel Master
Donating Member
Registered
I have communicated with Revvv, and although accepting help is something he is not used to, I think he can really use a little org love. I have his paypal addy, and I'm going to paypal right now and send him a little something. If those of you who indicated you would be willing to send something along to Aaron, just send me a PM and I'll give you the addy. Thanks in advance, I know you guys will come through for Revvv. He is one of the first members to help others when the need is there. Hal

I have a guy coming over tomorrow night to hopefully purchase the boots I have listed, when they are sold I will send the full amount to Revv. I will send you PM later Hal. :cheerleader:

seems to be a trend lately for this kinda thing

.....sad sign of times i guess
Posted via Mobile Device

I don't know what to say. I have stared at this page for 10 min trying to find a way to say something meaningful. I am without words.

Guys, I never posted to get a handout. I needed to vent. I needed to get my problems off my chest. I also needed a few job leads. So far, I have received quite a few. This has kept me busy sending resumes and making phone calls.

To say that this is the greatest family I have ever been a part of is an understatement.

Personally, I prefer to be on the giving end of things.
I can promise to give back when and where I can. It is my goal to give back in a bigger way.

In 33 years of life, I have never had anyone try to help me in anything. I'm truly speechless and overwhelmed.

By the way, I will not willingly give anyone my paypal address. There is only one person on this board with it at this time. He has the authority to do what he wishes with it. The only reason he got from me was, well - he's just a guy that I trust, and that most of the rest of us do as well. Plus, he asked me more times than I can count, then he demanded it.

Posted via Mobile Device

It is a sad time, and it is a trend.
As for the others in need, you can trust that I will gladly pass along a portion of what I have seen. I don't care if it's a small amount or not, if I can give, I will. When a family member hurts, I hurt too. You have all proven to be family, and I will most definitely give when and where I can.

Posted via Mobile Device

yes it is. I feel like my company is starting all over again. I haven't had work suffer like this in 10 yrs.

Hopefully the economy picks up & this govn't of ours does smethin to keep jobs in THIS COUNTRY. Res assured brother that things will pick up, ya have us
Posted via Mobile Device

Need pp addy.

No is not accepted here to help a member. Just say a little prayer for Jailbait and I.

r8

Last edited:
Back